Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans

+14
wessy
NickFazer
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
okocha
gloswhite
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
xmiles
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 6 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Tue Jun 28 2016, 00:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Nobody wants to listen to experts

I know.

All the experts voted remain, so we don't stand a chance.

Although World War 3 hasn't started yet and the NHS hasn't crumbled into dust.
I thought the experts threatened that the economy would be f***ed, that immigration wouldn't reduce, that the NHS wouldn't get more money, pensions and jobs will be affected and that everyone will be worse off?

Looking like experts to me in the light of the U turns.

102A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 6 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Tue Jun 28 2016, 08:19

As predicted it's sounding more and more like the Leavers are planning on staying in the single market, which invariably means accepting freedom of movement. 

Got to question what the point was if that does go through.

103A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 6 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Tue Jun 28 2016, 08:21

bwfc1874 wrote:As predicted it's sounding more and more like the Leavers are planning on staying in the single market, which invariably means accepting freedom of movement. 

Got to question what the point was if that does go through.

Yeah, but it'll stop all them Africans and Syrians coming in and getting free houses and benefits.....

104A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 6 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Tue Jun 28 2016, 09:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:As near as damn it as you're going to get...............

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/27/mervyn-king-brexit-treasury-claim-backfired-osborne

:like:

105A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 6 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Tue Jun 28 2016, 14:11

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I expect that some of you are really brassed off this afternoon what with the FTSE and Pound up and Farage pointing out the failings of the EU and generally winding some of the other MEP's up in Brussels.

Keep it up Nige.

106A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 6 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Tue Jun 28 2016, 14:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Have a read of the Will Leave Keep Its Promises? link CD.

107A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans - Page 6 Empty Re: A Genuine Question for Brexit Fans Tue Jun 28 2016, 14:23

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

One of the things I have read on many of the articles I've seen is how many other countries leaders are pointing out problems with the EU and how it has to change. Even more interesting is that how many different reason they are citing, it seems that the cracks are already starting to appear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum