Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Francesco Pisano leaves Bolton Wanderers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Francesco Pisano leaves Bolton Wanderers Empty Francesco Pisano leaves Bolton Wanderers Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:31 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Francesco Pisano has left Bolton Wanderers after a mutual agreement was reached to cancel his contract with the club.

The Italian defender joined the Whites on a free transfer from Cagliari in August 2015, going on to feature three times during his solitary year at Macron Stadium.

He spent the second half of last season out on loan at Serie B side US Avellino, having made his last appearance for Bolton as a late substitute against Preston North End at Deepdale in October 2015.

Everyone associated with Bolton Wanderers wishes Francesco well in his future career in the game.

Source

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

another one off the wage bill i suppose, i actually thought he looked ok in the games i saw him in. We;ve gone from having loads of right backs to just one now - Wilson

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hopefully Phil is going to use the money to bring in a better one norpig. We've released quite a few players already and if Pratley does go to QPR as well that would allow us to make some good signings for this level.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum