Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parky is wiping the Whites' slate clean

+3
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil Parkinson has sent a plea to Wanderers fans ahead of the new season: “Please give everyone a chance!”

Keen to see his squad given a clean slate on and off the pitch, the new Whites boss has appealed to fans not to target players who were relegated last season from the Championship.

Parkinson confirmed Darren Pratley has held talks with QPR but that the club captain looks like he will remain at the Macron.

The midfielder is one of a handful of Wanderers players who struggled for confidence in the last 12 months – but his manager is asking for backing from the terraces as they attempt to right some of last season’s wrongs.

“There are a lot of players whose reputation was damaged last year,” he told The Bolton News on tour in Sweden. “It’s up to me and the individual players to rebuild that relationship with the supporters.

“What I’d say to the fans is that if there’s someone who hasn’t been popular last year – give them a chance.

“The only way we’re going to be successful is if everyone pulls together, including supporters.

“If you document what happened last year, all those mitigating factors along the way, I think people do deserve a fresh chance. Anyone who rolls up their sleeves and is prepared to work hard and wear the shirt with pride will always get a chance with me and the rest of the staff.”

As revealed in The Bolton News on Monday night, Pratley spoke with QPR boss Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink about a potential move to Loftus Road.

Those talks have not yet developed any further and the 31-year-old has now flown out to the training camp in Sweden.

Parkinson has been impressed with his captain’s attitude since linking up with the squad and has no longer-term concerns over his form.

“First of all – he didn’t initiate it, let’s make that clear,” he said.

“He went down there for talks but he rang me up and said they had not come to anything and flew out here a day late.

“The only thing Darren was frustrated with was that he missed a day’s training, and so was I, really. We are working with a new group.

“He hasn’t come to me looking for a move. There was an opportunity to speak with them and he went down there with an open mind and it hasn’t progressed since then.

“Darren, within the group of players here, has trained really well. His attitude has been first class.”

Source

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The players will be abused from minute one. It is up to them to prove to the fans they have what it takes to get us out of this mess.

Natasha Whittam wrote:The players will be abused from minute one. It is up to them to prove to the fans they have what it takes to get us out of this mess.

I defended you yesterday, you stupid tart.

Don't make me regret that decision with more shit like this.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:The players will be abused from minute one. It is up to them to prove to the fans they have what it takes to get us out of this mess.

:agree:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I appreciate you defending me, it was a touching post. Perhaps you're not a total loss after all.

However, it's ponce until proven otherwise as far as I am concerned.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nats trying to head up the bumchum brigade, literally.

Embarrassing stuff

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Nats trying to head up the bumchum brigade, literally.

Embarrassing stuff

Ha ha, I can take the bumchums any time I want.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Embarrassing stuff

Ha ha, I can take it up the bum any time I want. 
What a Face

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Embarrassing stuff
I wonder what they offered her?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

getting back to the original post, why wouldn't you give everyone a clean slate as we have new ownership a complete new management team. There is nothing to gain by dredging up old problems so PP should have a 1-1 with every player let him know what the standards are and that as long as those standards are met as far as he's concerned the past is the past.
Everyone can benefit from that.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

Embarrassing stuff
I wonder what they offered her?

I'm not sure. She's just gone abit soft tbh

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They must have some photos from the tranny party.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Now come on guys Breadman the calm diplomat has said it's not nice to be nasty to people  Shocked
but you might have a point I've seen this doing the rounds
Parky is wiping the Whites' slate clean Downlo27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Nat baby spice or ginger spice?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:Is Nat baby spice or ginger spice?
Old "still living with her mum"Spice

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

New season, new owners, new management, new start. Everyone has to have a clean slate if we're to begin righting things. There's simply no other way and I think most fans will see it that way too.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:New season, new owners, new management, new start. Everyone has to have a clean slate if we're to begin righting things. There's simply no other way and I think most fans will see it that way too.

Why on earth should the ponces who got us in this mess get a clean slate?

The bastards should show some fucking pride and give 100% for 90 minutes every week.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:New season, new owners, new management, new start. Everyone has to have a clean slate if we're to begin righting things. There's simply no other way and I think most fans will see it that way too.

Why on earth should the ponces who got us in this mess get a clean slate?

The bastards should show some fucking pride and give 100% for 90 minutes every week.
Blah blah fucking blah, change the record you boring get

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum