Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A big thank you Bolton Nuts from Langy Reds unders 7s

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A big thank you Bolton Nuts from Langy Reds unders 7s 2016-011

A big thank you Bolton Nuts from Langy Reds unders 7s 2016-011
A big thank you Bolton Nuts from Langy Reds unders 7s 2016-012

What a tournament in chorley today with our nice new shelter and benches which you guys helped buy.  

5 games played

Lost 0
Drew 4
Won 1

Thanks again to everyone for the support.  Very Happy

Do they have identical Octuplets playing for them?

Last edited by Barb Dwyer on Sun Jul 17 2016, 15:59; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice one Johnny. I'm sure they'll play even better when they get real heads. Razz

Haha.  I asked the coach about posting pictures and she said as long as the faces are covered.  I was going to get them all to hold a ball in front of their face but trying to organise that would have been like trying to organise a synchronised ice skating display Smile

They played the best i have seen them today and we would of been the only team without a shelter and seats too if it weren't for the generosity of a bunch of "strangers" off the internet.

Everyone i have told about what people donated from here have all said how generous it was.

Got another tournament in hindley on the august bank holiday and another one at ours on the 16th of august.  Then the second part of or season starts in September until the end of october.

Thanks again all

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks really good.

In all fairness,a few of my school photographs would have benefited from that kind of intervention.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm having a little trouble reading the small print posted on the top pictures, does it really say 'Thank you bell ends'?

Very Happy

It is good that people have thrown a couple of pounds or so into a pot for a bit of fun have ended up helping out the family and friends of someone off here and that their child and his mates benefits directly from it.

Hope they all enjoy the use of the kit bought for many years to come.

Sluffy wrote:I'm having a little trouble reading the small print posted on the top pictures, does it really say 'Thank you bell ends'?

Very Happy

It is good that people have thrown a couple of pounds or so into a pot for a bit of fun have ended up helping out the family and friends of someone off here and that their child and his mates benefits directly from it.

Hope they all enjoy the use of the kit bought for many years to come.
Definitely

It will last us a good while for sure.  The benches are perfect and when not lounging around at tournaments will be perfect for subs benches.

Definitely taken a back with the generousity and extremely grateful.

Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum