Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding

+11
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
Keegan
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 22 2016, 14:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Anyone know the fee or has that not been published anywhere?
2 mill upfront

62OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 22 2016, 14:28

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:on Bolton Nuts, just search Natasha Whittam and voila

You've had an issue with me since you started posting. Did I steal your lunch money at school or something?
You had the issue you started a thread about me lol, I just pushed back.

63OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 22 2016, 14:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:The lad is a future England regular and you know it

He isn't.

Be honest, have you ever heard a Bolton fan rave about Holding?

I make my own mind up. I know a good footballer when I see one

64OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 22 2016, 14:30

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

He isn't.

I make my own mind up. I know a good footballer when I see one
you tell her mate, she knows fuck all  Very Happy
::bellend::

65OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 22 2016, 14:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't missed a home game since 1997 when my Dad grounded me for punching my brother.

I am Bolton's biggest fan.

66OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sat Jul 23 2016, 09:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did he take the piss out of you, for dressing up in women's clothes?

67OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sat Jul 23 2016, 09:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My brother did that to me. I was going through a phase.

68OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sat Jul 23 2016, 10:48

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:My brother did that to me. I was going through a phase.
We've all been there,

69OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sat Jul 23 2016, 12:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More bullery.

70OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sat Jul 23 2016, 17:06

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:More bullery.
You love it, it reminds you of school

71OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sat Jul 23 2016, 17:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She looks happy enough in her school photo.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

72OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Sat Jul 23 2016, 17:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

He isn't.

I've never "raved" but you can see I've always rated him primarily because he has the potential but as it stands he's nowhere near England level. I think Arsenal fans are right to compare him with Callum Chambers because Holding has a long road ahead and a lot to prove along the way. And he may never make it - but he has a chance.

73OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Tue Jul 26 2016, 12:34

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mertesacker could be out for up to 5 months, Paulista is struggling with tonsilitis and Koscielny is on extended break from the Euro's so Rob Holding could be getting a couple of first team outings in the US alongside Chambers.
I wonder what the bonus structure is, a couple more injuries and we could be quids in next season.

74OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 29 2016, 10:01

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Rob Holding started for Arsenal in the friendly against the MLS Allstars, a baptism of fire against Didier Drogba, and he was the only Arsenal player to play the full 90 minutes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spoke exclusively to Arsenal Player after making his first appearance for the club.
Check out what he said here: 
on making his debut…
It was great, a massive turn out from the fans – it's one of the biggest crowds I have played in front of, so it's a massive experience for me. It's quality. It was a really good game as well, really enjoyable.
on his performance…
I think I did all right. It would have topped it off had my header gone in from that corner. That would have been a bit of a glory moment, but I'll keep working on it and it will come hopefully.
on the big names on show…
It's good to play against the likes of Drogba, Kaka and Pirlo. They are top quality players who have had massive careers and you can learn from playing against them. So it's been a great experience.
on getting the win…
It's massive. If you can get a good couple of wins in early you get that momentum, so that when you come to that first game of the season, against Liverpool at home, hopefully we can hit the ground running. Hopefully that will be the case.
on the build up…
I was a bit nervous coming into it. I was bound to be, but once I was on the pitch and warming up the jitters go and you are OK then. Your stomach settles and you feel good.
on Sunday's game…
Yes, you build on each game and hopefully we will get another win on Sunday, and keep building it up. 

Source
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

75OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 29 2016, 10:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a BWFC site.

I want an interview with Amos. The goalkeeper or the politician.

76OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 29 2016, 12:03

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is a BWFC site.

I want an interview with Amos. The goalkeeper or the politician.
I set the time for an interview with Amos the goalkeeper but unfortunately he missed it, I interviewed Amos the politician for 2 hours and in true politician style he said nothing. So I had to improvise

77OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 29 2016, 12:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote: I interviewed Amos the politician for 2 hours and in true politician style he said nothing. So I had to improvise

I don't believe you. Amos the politician is the most entertaining person in the world (after me, obviously).

78OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 29 2016, 13:48

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote: I interviewed Amos the politician for 2 hours and in true politician style he said nothing. So I had to improvise

I don't believe you. Amos the politician is the most entertaining person in the world (after me, obviously).
The fact that you highlight the fact he's less entertaining than you has just demoted him even further down the list.
Just below this guy and slightly above pond life

79OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 29 2016, 14:48

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

The fact that you highlight the fact he's less entertaining than you has just demoted him even further down the list.
How come you're posting pictures of me again wgo? I am not the least interesting man on the planet. I am in fact the holder of the most uninteresting human being ever. Smile

80OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Arsenal sign Rob Holding Fri Jul 29 2016, 15:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:

Type 'Natasha Whittam' into Google. I am talked about on sites I've never even been on.

That's because I am interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum