Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Town and District » Memories of Park-life....

Memories of Park-life....

+15
Cajunboy
Dunkels King
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
Resistance is Futile
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
whatsgoingon
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 12:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not taking the rap for this if Nat kicks off. I didn't mention his name,and that's a fact.

It's you lot. You're bloody obsessed. With good reason of course.

The man oozes talent.Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Smiley

62Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 12:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all a conspiracy, as he died 10 years ago.

63Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 13:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:It's all a conspiracy, as he died 10 years ago.
He'll never die Scott. Razz
Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 CMOWiOgUkAEPSIP

64Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 13:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I heard he ran himself over, some stalker he had drove him crazy .

65Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 13:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll take on all comers.
Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Tumblr_nsxjqc1Twi1s6ylubo1_1280

66Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 15:02

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bloody hell Bonce, never ceases to amaze me the amount of random Brucie pictures you can produce.

67Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 15:12

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think this ones his favourite
Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Images20

68Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 15:26

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr3ApMM8u7W5WVpHREQ5_ofgl3wVTVwbvq-hpc9-2copHU8fBU

69Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 15:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:I think this ones his favourite
Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Images20
Fecking hate this pic, absolutely weird and ugly!

70Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 15:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:I think this ones his favourite
Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Images20
Fecking hate this pic, absolutely weird and ugly!

Do you usually find Brucie quite appealing then?

71Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 15:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:I think this ones his favourite
Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Images20
Fecking hate this pic, absolutely weird and ugly!

Do you usually find Brucie quite appealing then?
Do I balls! Shocked

72Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 15:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You won't see anything like that in the park.

73Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 16:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:You won't see anything like that in the park.
I reckon that's a photo you've taken yourself. You're clearly some sort of mad scientist breeding these things in your mancave using the DNA you extracted from Brucie when he was locked up in your shed.

74Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 16:30

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Brucie, at the Nat tribute in the park concert
Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_WFuqt1xnp52IQQvU4T8IDq3RTuI2-esOx-PV8HE7-JuWmFDp

75Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Mon Jul 25 2016, 22:32

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:used to love Barrow Bridge as well, did anyone go in the ciggie tunnel? It was like a right of passage when i was at school
Haha the cigarette tunnel, I'd forgot all about that. Looks like I spent a bit of time following in your footsteps Norpig!  Very Happy
I remember the cigarette tunnel many a time we headed to it for a bit of fun.

I played Footy at school at Haslam Park, for the school team, it sloped like hell so you needed to have one leg longer than the other lol.

Also at school we had sports day at Leverhulme, years later i would race cross country in the Red Rose league it was Bolton United Harriers home venue but i was representing Horwich RMI Harriers great memories.

76Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Tue Jul 26 2016, 21:44

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

whatsgoingon wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I think everybody on Nuts as met Bruce Forsyth at one time or another haven't they?

:bomb:
I've met him in a restaurant he came over to say hi, I said fuck off Bruce I'm eating.
I know just how you felt.

He did just the same thing to me and a party of my friends many years ago at the  Smithills Coaching House.

We had to send for the management to get him removed from the premises.

Even then he was a really annoying twat.



Last edited by Cajunboy on Tue Jul 26 2016, 21:46; edited 1 time in total

77Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Tue Jul 26 2016, 21:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

78Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Tue Jul 26 2016, 21:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I think everybody on Nuts as met Bruce Forsyth at one time or another haven't they?

:bomb:
I've met him in a restaurant he came over to say hi, I said fuck off Bruce I'm eating.
I know just how you felt.

He did just the same thing to me and a party of my friends many years ago at Smithills Coaching House.

We had to send for the management to get him removed from the premises.

Even then he was a really annoying twat.
Outrageous. He'd have danced for you if you'd asked.
How humiliating for him. Evil or Very Mad

79Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Tue Jul 26 2016, 21:59

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I think everybody on Nuts as met Bruce Forsyth at one time or another haven't they?

:bomb:
I've met him in a restaurant he came over to say hi, I said fuck off Bruce I'm eating.
I know just how you felt.

He did just the same thing to me and a party of my friends many years ago at Smithills Coaching House.

We had to send for the management to get him removed from the premises.

Even then he was a really annoying twat.
Outrageous. He'd have danced for you if you'd asked.
How humiliating for him. Evil or Very Mad
I did give him his bus fare back to town, I think he was staying at The Pack Horse.

80Memories of Park-life.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Memories of Park-life.... Tue Jul 26 2016, 22:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I think everybody on Nuts as met Bruce Forsyth at one time or another haven't they?

:bomb:
I've met him in a restaurant he came over to say hi, I said fuck off Bruce I'm eating.
I know just how you felt.

He did just the same thing to me and a party of my friends many years ago at Smithills Coaching House.

We had to send for the management to get him removed from the premises.

Even then he was a really annoying twat.
Outrageous. He'd have danced for you if you'd asked.
How humiliating for him. Evil or Very Mad
I've had to block him on Twitter and Whatsapp, the annoying dancing gifs he keeps sending - the needy big chinned bastard

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum