Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid Davies

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stupid Davies Empty Stupid Davies Fri Jul 13 2012, 10:49

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

That man again haunting me. First I have to see out the season with him leading the line up front. Then he doesn't leave. Now he is in my dreams!

Last night - opening game of the season. Bolton 1-0 up. A great footballing move down the pitch culminated in Chung Yong passing the ball across the edge of the penalty area to Davies, in acres of space, nobody around him. He seemed to take an age to take the ball under control, stumbled a bit, defenders gaining ground, managed to get the ball out of his feet, strikes at goal from 12 yards out, but it's a mis-hit shot which he scuffs in the general direction of the target, everybody knows it's not going in - until the keeper stumbles and fumbles the ball into his own goal.

2-0 and three points in the bag. And I just know I am in for a long season of Davies up front because he managed to fluke a goal. The "Super, Super Kev" chants swirl around me in my sleep...

Then I think it ended.
Anyway - thanks Doffcocker - I blame you.

2Stupid Davies Empty Re: Stupid Davies Fri Jul 13 2012, 16:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You've just described the sort of course of events I'm genuinely anticipating.

People think once we're playing at Championship level the spring in his legs is gonna return out of thin air and his all-round awfulness is going to evaporate and we'll have ourselves our very own Pele. Coyle is one of these people and he'll spend another season swapping and changing, unable to decide who his best forwards are.

Tuncay In.

3Stupid Davies Empty Re: Stupid Davies Fri Jul 13 2012, 17:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You dreamt about Kevin Davies...........?

interesting, i think a couple of sessions with a shrink would be beneficial.

I'm looking forward to the "Kevin Davies" thread next season followed by "Kevin Davies again" then "Kevin Davies again again" and so on.

... and i mean it, i love reading you two go in on him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum