Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket?

+3
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC have sold more season tickets for the forthcoming Championship campaign than they did for the previous two Premier League seasons.

I'm quite amazed by this, I honestly thought people would bugger off in their droves.

So why did YOU buy a season ticket?

2Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Re: Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Because I believe in Owen Coyle. I'm hoping last year was a blip and we'll get promoted with a younger, faster team that might be able to play football in the PL.

3Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Re: Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't.

4Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Re: Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's been awhile since we were in the Championship and I'm looking forward to visiting some of the older grounds steeped in football history.

5Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Re: Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:BWFC have sold more season tickets for the forthcoming Championship campaign than they did for the previous two Premier League seasons.

I'm quite amazed by this, I honestly thought people would bugger off in their droves.

So why did YOU buy a season ticket?

because its what i 'do' ... its really that simple nat.

6Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Re: Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

because its what i 'do' ... its really that simple nat.

Top answer.

7Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Re: Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:54 pm

i've only ever known wanderers in the premier league, i'm looking forward to something a bit different.

8Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Re: Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:54 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't actually believe we'll get promoted - I wouldn't be surprised if we end up just mid-table, but I love going to football matches.

9Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Re: Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:46 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I was going to renew anyway but I am looking forward to seeing new teams at the reebok and not going to miss seeing us get dicked by united and the like away from home every week......just have to watch us get dicked at places like coventry instead. Very Happy

10Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Re: Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I haven't.

Me neither.

11Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Empty Re: Why Have You Bought a Season Ticket? Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I always do and expect to do so ad infinitum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum