Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chocolate Father Christmases.

+4
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Norpig
Bread2.0
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:24

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Them bastards at Tesco are at it again.

Just popped in for a loaf and some bubble bath on the way home and spotted a selection of "festive chocolate treats" on full display in one of the aisles.

It's September 14th, it's cracking the flags outside and nobody's thinking about Christmas yet.

Christ.....that other great big con of British retail culture, Halloween's still six weeks off, so do we really need the option to buy overpriced, Christmas-themed chocolate novelties now, 14 weeks in advance?

(And said novelties were probably made in the immediate aftermath of Easter and have been sat in a warehouse somewhere in Yorkshire ever since if you're interested.)

Tesco....bastards.

2Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mrs Pig is Christmas mad and starts planning the next one as soon as the current one ends. We already have a pack of mince pies and 2 boxes of Celebrations/Heroes in the house in readiness

3Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Asda are at it too. Tins of Heroes, etc, with snow scenes on them.

4Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Beyonce face mask and santa hat isn't very flattering.

Although,in a certain light............
Chocolate Father Christmases. S-l225

5Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I met Brucie once, for a few seconds. Seemed like a nice man.

6Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I met him once.

In a police line up.

He couldn't pick me out.

7Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of folk on here seem to spend their shopping time in the chocolate aisle.

8Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:A lot of folk on here seem to spend their shopping time in the chocolate aisle.
KP spends most of his time in the chocolate aisle. :whistle:

9Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he's a resident of Bourneville Boulevard  Very Happy

10Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:54

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You've got to walk past the chocolate aisle to get to the lube.

No idea why but it kind of makes sense.

11Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He loves a chocolate log. Very Happy

12Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think there are a lot of fat bastards on here, (unfortunately, this includes myself  Very Happy )

13Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't even want to think about his chocolate fingers. Shocked

14Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:57

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Gay sex, Forsyth and Fattyism all in the space of 12 comments.

Can someone slag depressed people off so I can shout "House!" please?

15Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 16:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Gay sex, Forsyth and Fattyism all in the space of 12 comments.

Can someone slag depressed people off so I can shout "House!" please?

Depression is a made up "disease", it's just a fancy term for being a bit pissed off.

16Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 17:03

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

HOUSE!!!!

What do I win?

17Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 17:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:HOUSE!!!!

What do I win?
Chocolate Father Christmases. Jaffa

18Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 17:25

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Pfft...!

They look all wrong to me.

And I'll wager that they'd be useless for throwing at errant cats in your garden.

19Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Wed Sep 14 2016, 17:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK, you win a cuddly toy. Like Elvis.
Chocolate Father Christmases. 1956-july-with-panda

20Chocolate Father Christmases. Empty Re: Chocolate Father Christmases. Thu Sep 15 2016, 10:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Norpig wrote:Mrs Pig is Christmas mad and starts planning the next one as soon as the current one ends. We already have a pack of mince pies and 2 boxes of Celebrations/Heroes in the house in readiness
It's the same at our house. Buying a tin of biscuits in June for Christmas. Doesn't half piss me off when there's something there I want to eat and I'm not allowed to touch it for 6 months.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum