Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V

+18
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
sunlight
Bread2.0
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 50]

1Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:00 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mind you,I'm told Nat goes like the clappers.

2Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:41 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't like the look of Walkden these days. As I left the Dental Surgery,I saw this dodgy looking bloke with a walking stick,selling oddly shaped Jaffa Cakes from the boot of his car.
I avoided eye contact,due mainly to his surly demeanour,and his brute of a dog.
I was half tempted to hang around,because I've never seen a dog playing the trumpet before,and I have to say,'West End Blues' has never sounded better.
Time being against me however,I left them to it,and shuffled off to await my cab.

3Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:59 pm

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Mind you,I'm told Nat's got the clap.
Shocked

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Don't like the look of Walkden these days. As I left the Dental Surgery,I saw this dodgy looking bloke with a walking stick,selling oddly shaped Jaffa Cakes from the boot of his car.
I avoided eye contact,due mainly to his surly demeanour,and his brute of a dog.
I was half tempted to hang around,because I've never seen a dog playing the trumpet before,and I have to say,'West End Blues' has never sounded better.
Time being against me however,I left them to it,and shuffled off to await my cab.
I think I saw him on the way through, was he wearing a "the end is nigh" a-board

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's nice to see Charlie Dimmock wearing a bra these days.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

7Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:25 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:It's nice to see Charlie Dimmock wearing a bra these days.
And the award for most random post of the week goes to KP. 
:number1:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:It's nice to see Charlie Dimmock wearing a bra these days.
And the award for most random post of the week goes to KP. 
:number1:
Haha! Laughing

10Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:58 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone bothered?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37277965
Nope! :biggrin:

11Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:00 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me neither. Seems big in the world of techies though.

12Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:03 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone bothered?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37277965
Is there definitely no link between closed proximity radio waves and fried brains?

13Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:04 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Better ask Nat.

14Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:05 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

15Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:31 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone bothered?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37277965
Looks like another Apple monopolising scam to me, so no standard headphones will fit so there will be 3 options:

  • Buy official Apple headphones/earphones at a premium
  • Headphone manufacturers will pay Apple for the privilege of producing headphones with Apples patented lightening connector.
  • Apple will produce a lightening connector to 3.5mm jack adaptor which will sell for £10+

Looks like a win/win for Apple to me.

16Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:21 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Anyone bothered?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37277965
Looks like another Apple monopolising scam to me, so no standard headphones will fit so there will be 3 options:

  • Buy official Apple headphones/earphones at a premium
  • Headphone manufacturers will pay Apple for the privilege of producing headphones with Apples patented lightening connector.
  • Apple will produce a lightening connector to 3.5mm jack adaptor which will sell for £10+

Looks like a win/win for Apple to me.
Whilst I agree, give it a couple of months and Ebay will be flooded with copies of the lightening to headphone jack connector that will cost just a couple of quid.

You will also be able to connect 3rd party bluetooth headphones so not sure where the problem is.

17Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:48 am

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Anyone bothered?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37277965
Looks like another Apple monopolising scam to me, so no standard headphones will fit so there will be 3 options:

  • Buy official Apple headphones/earphones at a premium
  • Headphone manufacturers will pay Apple for the privilege of producing headphones with Apples patented lightening connector.
  • Apple will produce a lightening connector to 3.5mm jack adaptor which will sell for £10+

Looks like a win/win for Apple to me.
Whilst I agree, give it a couple of months and Ebay will be flooded with copies of the lightening to headphone jack connector that will cost just a couple of quid.

You will also be able to connect 3rd party bluetooth headphones so not sure where the problem is.
again you have to go out and buy bluetooth headphones if you haven't already got them. And you're right e-bay will be flooded with cheap copies but many people will still buy the genuine one because the copies won't work properly. If only 10% of iPhone 7 users buy the genuine adaptor at probably a tenner profit not a bad money spinner and the likely hood is it would be more than that.

18Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:58 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

think i'll stock to Samsung phones, not always changing like IPhones, it's a big con if you ask me.

The only apple product i do have is an IPod classic and they have stopped making them  Mad

19Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:09 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm very happy with my Windows phone.

20Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:52 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are Wanderers supporters too fat? I've seen a few struggling to get through the turnstiles of late.Bonce's own personal thread. Volume V Animated-fat-smiley-image-0010

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 50]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum