Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would your reaction be?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What would your reaction be? Empty What would your reaction be? Fri Oct 28 2016, 10:36

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I was listening to the radio on the way to do my Friday big shop this morning. Listening to Absolute Radio and they have a competition which you win 10 grand by sending in a text. 

So they phone this guy up and say "congratulations you have won 10000 pounds" only thing they guy said was "fucking hell" then got cut off.

How would you react if you won a considerable amount of money?

Last edited by DEANO82 on Fri Oct 28 2016, 10:39; edited 1 time in total

2What would your reaction be? Empty Re: What would your reaction be? Fri Oct 28 2016, 10:39

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd be more reserved and hopefully eloquent that that on the surface but underneath "fucking hell" is exactly what I'd be thinking  Very Happy

3What would your reaction be? Empty Re: What would your reaction be? Fri Oct 28 2016, 10:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd say "...you've got the wrong number you fuckwit" as only a common person would enter a radio competition.

4What would your reaction be? Empty Re: What would your reaction be? Fri Oct 28 2016, 11:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd say "...you've got the wrong number you fuckwit" as only a common person would enter a radio competition.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum