Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sad news at Christmas

+3
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Sad news at Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad news at Christmas Mon Dec 19 2016, 18:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm still none the wiser, who is SYKES? I thought it was Eric but he died a few years ago

22Sad news at Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad news at Christmas Mon Dec 19 2016, 18:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i'm still none the wiser, who is SYKES? I thought it was Eric but he died a few years ago

Who's Eric?

23Sad news at Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad news at Christmas Mon Dec 19 2016, 18:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you mean Wellard or Shadrach?

24Sad news at Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad news at Christmas Mon Dec 19 2016, 18:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sad news at Christmas - Page 2 Eric-sykes-01

25Sad news at Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad news at Christmas Mon Dec 19 2016, 20:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sykes is the black and white dog shown in the image earlier, and is one of the more charismatic actors on tv. He's been in the Midsummer Murders series for years, keeping an eye onthe main charactart and popping up at different times to 'help' or 'remind ' him of different thngs he was to do, say . Doesn't sound all that good, but it was quite amusing at times. I believe Sykes was also th dog used in the advert where he had a liaison with a lady poodle, and the owner had to look after the 8 or so offspring.

26Sad news at Christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: Sad news at Christmas Mon Dec 19 2016, 20:50

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think this trumps a dog not dying:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38373867

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum