Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will we lose any loan players in Jan?

+11
Natasha Whittam
Bread2.0
Sluffy
whatsgoingon
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
NickFazer
King Bill
bryan458
Bolton Nuts
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No major loss.

Anyone with hair could play the Ameobi roll.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

seems like both Ameobi and Henry have gone. Not too bothered about Henry but Ameobi will be a loss no matter what Nat thinks

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Junior said Henry was staying earlier on Twatter.

Where'd you get that from?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i saw it on a facebook so it may not be gospel to be fair. Someone in the Reebok roar group spoke to Ameobi and he said it was his last game but it could be bollocks about Henry

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They both need to go, we can do better.

I'm sure all you tarts will miss Ameobi's hair though.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:i saw it on a facebook so it may not be gospel to be fair. Someone in the Reebok roar group spoke to Ameobi and he said it was his last game but it could be bollocks about Henry
early contender for understatement of the year, could only be beaten by:
boggers posted it so it may not be gospel  Very Happy
I also believe Ameobi will be a loss, the fat Spanish waiter won't have him anywhere near the first team but hopefully Clayton can stay fit and step up.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In our circumstances, getting quality replacements isn't straightforward so I hope they have the sense to make sure that we don't end up with nothing.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems they've gone back to their home clubs because we've not paid the loan fee to date for them yet!!!

Bolton Wanderers' Sammy Ameobi loan deal from Newcastle United not dead yet

WANDERERS are refusing to give up hope on re-signing Sammy Ameobi on loan from Newcastle United.

The winger returned to Tyneside after the 2-2 draw against Coventry City and The Bolton News understands the Championship club are refusing to release him again unless his loan fee for the first half of the campaign is paid up in full.

Ameobi is unlikely to feature for Rafa Benitez and is keen to remain in the North West, where he has become a fan-favourite in the last few months.

Whites chairman Ken Anderson held talks with Magpies officials last night hoping to reach an agreement but the 24-year-old is unlikely to be back at the Macron in time to face Crystal Palace in the FA Cup this weekend.

Parkinson admits he may have to look elsewhere if he is unsuccessful in striking a deal with the Toon.

“Sammy will go back there this week and have a chat with them,” he told The Bolton News. “We always wanted to address the situation after the Coventry game because Ken has been away.

“We will have a chat and try to get a deal done but if we can’t then we’ll try and get somebody else in.

“We’d like to keep him because he’s been excellent for us. But if finances don’t dictate then we’ll have to find another player who can give us equal benefit.

“It’s the same situation for James
. Ken has spoken to Wolves and we’ve had dialogue with Newcastle – I think there has been some issues with the money etc.

“But we will resolve it because the aim is to make sure the squad stays strong.”

Parkinson was delighted to see Max Clayton come on for his first league game since November to grab a 91st-minute equaliser at the Ricoh Arena which kept Wanderers in second place.

“It is like having a quality new striker,” he said of the youngster, who had played just five minutes of football this season. “He has been waiting patiently since pre-season but the lads are delighted in there because of all the hard work he’s done.

“Max has courage around the box to take opportunities and his movement is good. He can sniff out chances like that.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pretty sure this ready-made replacement is available:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Seems they've gone back to their home clubs because we've not paid the loan fee to date for them yet!!!

Bolton Wanderers' Sammy Ameobi loan deal from Newcastle United not dead yet

WANDERERS are refusing to give up hope on re-signing Sammy Ameobi on loan from Newcastle United.

The winger returned to Tyneside after the 2-2 draw against Coventry City and The Bolton News understands the Championship club are refusing to release him again unless his loan fee for the first half of the campaign is paid up in full.

Ameobi is unlikely to feature for Rafa Benitez and is keen to remain in the North West, where he has become a fan-favourite in the last few months.

Whites chairman Ken Anderson held talks with Magpies officials last night hoping to reach an agreement but the 24-year-old is unlikely to be back at the Macron in time to face Crystal Palace in the FA Cup this weekend.

Parkinson admits he may have to look elsewhere if he is unsuccessful in striking a deal with the Toon.

“Sammy will go back there this week and have a chat with them,” he told The Bolton News. “We always wanted to address the situation after the Coventry game because Ken has been away.

“We will have a chat and try to get a deal done but if we can’t then we’ll try and get somebody else in.

“We’d like to keep him because he’s been excellent for us. But if finances don’t dictate then we’ll have to find another player who can give us equal benefit.

“It’s the same situation for James
. Ken has spoken to Wolves and we’ve had dialogue with Newcastle – I think there has been some issues with the money etc.

“But we will resolve it because the aim is to make sure the squad stays strong.”

Parkinson was delighted to see Max Clayton come on for his first league game since November to grab a 91st-minute equaliser at the Ricoh Arena which kept Wanderers in second place.

“It is like having a quality new striker,” he said of the youngster, who had played just five minutes of football this season. “He has been waiting patiently since pre-season but the lads are delighted in there because of all the hard work he’s done.

“Max has courage around the box to take opportunities and his movement is good. He can sniff out chances like that.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So in short the reason they're going back is because we haven't paid what we are supposed to have paid. It's a no brainer for them to recall them if we haven't paid what we agreed to pay.
So all this we want to see him train is bollocks, it's a straightforward pay up or fuck off situation

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Pretty sure this ready-made replacement is available:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
used to love the song of his - he's got a pineapple on his head to the tune of we've got the whole world  Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we haven't paid the bill for Ameobi or Henry it doesn't look good for signing anyone.
Aren't the clubs finances and signings still being monitored by the FA? I'd have thought that they and HMRC would have been all over that as it stinketh of trading insolvently.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Junior's just blocked me on Twatter for asking about this.

I swear I wasn't rude.

He'd tweeted that the reason Ameobi's going back is squarely down to Benitez wanting cover during the African Cup of Nations.

So I asked: "So it's got nothing to do with us (ie your old man and Dodgy Dean not having paid them for the initial loan, then?"

Which elicited a one word response: no.

And an immediate blocking of my account.

Which is a real shame because I'd love to be able to see more of the 30 second video clips he keeps posting of the waves breaking on his private beach in the Caribbean where him and Daddy have spent Christmas....

...or the long distance photos of Justin Bieber's yacht, as it sails past the bottom of his garden.

....because they're dead interesting and in no way are just a way of him hammering home the fact that his family is considerably wealthier than the average Bolton fan who tweets him with genuine questions about the club.

Because, despite the shit hair cut, cheap looking shiny suit, chavvy jewelry and fake tan, I don't think he's that type of a cunt....but I may be wrong.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i saw him on the  Macron car park a while ago and your description is very accurate

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Junior's just blocked me on Twatter for asking about this.

Apart from Ken Jnr and Mrs Bread2.0 how many people have blocked you from Twitter?

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Iles did once.

But then he rescinded it after a week.

So it was like one of your death threats - pointless, ineffective and mildly amusing.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:So it was like one of your death threats - pointless, ineffective and mildly amusing.

Just ask LPP how pointless it was. If you can find him.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:So it was like one of your death threats - pointless, ineffective and mildly amusing.

Just ask LPP how pointless it was. If you can find him.
Lucky Peter did one due to the amount of pics you kept sending him of your wonky tits.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sod that!

I'm not wading through 27 paragraphs (and 2 pages' worth of emojis) about how you bored him to death for anyone....

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Going back to the thread for just a moment, Iles has recently tweeted this -

Understand #bwfc cannot pay traditional loan fees as per their embargo, but that they can pay percentage of player wage.

This appears to be where problem lies/lay with Ameobi deal. But negotiations continue.

It doesn't make any sense to me though?

If the conditions are the same as when the loan started and his wages have been paid in full (Anderson saying he paid all the last two months wages himself), then there should not be any problem - or am I missing something?

Even if we go into Admin before the end of the season, the players wages are guaranteed.

So where is the problem?

I think Marc Iles does really have a massive blind spot in comprehending even basic financial stuff and accordingly can not ask even the simplest of questions that would at least make some sense of what he has been told and is passing on to the rest of us.

Sorry Marc, no offence intended, just stating the obvious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum