Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Annoying Poster 2016

+13
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Bollotom2014
Bwfc1958
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
Cajunboy
bryan458
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who was the most annoying poster in 2016?

Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% [ 6 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 30% [ 9 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_lcap27%Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 27% [ 8 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 17% [ 5 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 20:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Well I am surprised that no one has voted for me! Very Happy 

Sluffy's badge will be updated to reflect the result once home.

Remove my bellend tag whilst you're at it

62Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 20:29

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:

You may end up keeping it for another year  Shocked

63Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 20:42

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm just happy that the consensus view is that I'm only 80% as annoying as Whittam.

I'll have that all day long.

64Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 21:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Are you sure you want it removed? 

Should I run a poll and let the members decide? Very Happy

65Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 21:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Sluffy's badge will be updated to reflect the result once home.

Thank you but please don't bother.

As someone who has modded a number of various forums for a decade or so, it comes as no surprise at all that one or two of those who I have crossed swords with in the past (for the good of the forum at the time), have spied an opportunity to have a little pop at me on here.

I post in the same way on here as I am in real life, I don't need an internet persona to pretend anything that I am not.

If I real have annoyed any genuine poster, then I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to them as it as never been my intention to annoy anyone.

This apology obviously does not apply to those with their own petty internet vendettas, agendas and posters of threats to me, nor those who have used several fake accounts to vote for me on this occasion.

May my mere presence on a meaningless, small, ethereal, internet forum, continue to irritate the hell out of you!

The internet is not meant to be taken as seriously and life is far, far to short to
worry about people posting shit to me like this - and whom I still allow to post and vote on here!

I voted for Sluffy! wrote:What the fuck are you doing running a forum you utter utter prick...your a mindless fucking moron who if I met in person would kick ten bells out of, bye you utter cunt.

Very Happy

Happy New Year everyone!

66Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 21:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
I voted for Sluffy! wrote:What the fuck are you doing running a forum you utter utter prick...your a mindless fucking moron who if I met in person would kick ten bells out of, bye you utter cunt.

Very Happy
Who posted that?

Was it Martin? Shocked

67Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 21:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It wasn't me. He didn't mention Brucie once. What a loser. Shocked

68Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 21:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffys taken his win well

69Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 22:09

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bread2.0 wrote:I'm just happy that the consensus view is that I'm only 80% as annoying as Whittam.

I'll have that all day long.

That's what's called "Impact," Breaders. Without it we're all stuffed.

70Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 22:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy
Who posted that?

Was it Martin? Shocked

It doesn't matter who posted it, what does matter is how seriously a few people actually take the internet, so much so that they act like that.

On any other forum such a threat would result in a life ban - and deservedly so too I think most would agree - but I don't take such shit seriously and allow them to remain (after a short ban) to vote against me at times like these.

People like this can't really have much in their life if some anonymous person (like me) on a meaningless internet forum can stir up such anger and resentment within them that they feel a need to threaten or carry out an agenda, for months and years thereafter.

Pathetic really.

71Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 22:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can I just add that it wasn't me who sluffys on about

72Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 22:33

Where was it posted. Was it on the news comments or something.   Name and shame sluffy. Bang out of order

73Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 22:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'A meaningless internet forum'.

The truth is out. Razz

74Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 22:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

who's not around and will have had a short ban? Roll call time - Here Sir  Very Happy

75Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 22:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

i demand it's returned at once, it's a lifetime honorary award

76Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 22:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

i demand it's returned at once, it's a lifetime honorary award
I was tempted to change it to "I love My Little Pony" Very Happy

77Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 22:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the only person on here who uses the word utter so  much is Nat........  :bomb:

78Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 23:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Where was it posted. Was it on the news comments or something.   Name and shame sluffy. Bang out of order

It was sent to me by pm.

I've had worse.

I have only really shown extracts of it now to illustrate that most genuine people like yourself simply have no idea of how the odd one or two people out there really do take the internet so seriously.

It doesn't surprise me to pick up votes in such polls like this - I always have a small 'fan club' who follows me around and have a pop at me from time to time - but even so, the only reason I won this time and not on previous occassions was that our resident fake account 'controller' sent his votes my way for a laugh.

Seems though that it got one or two of my 'fan club' quite excited and thinking that they might have finally undermined me after all their ceaseless attempts to do so.

To be honest I would not have said anything at all on this thread and just let things pass but that went out the window when Karly said about putting up a title under my name.

I could have asked Karly privately not to do so but I knew full well that someone would not let the non appearance of the title under my name drop, so hence being open and honest about things now.

79Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 23:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why are you arsed about it being under your name if you don't take this meaningless forum seriously?

80Most Annoying Poster 2016 - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Annoying Poster 2016 Wed Jan 04 2017, 23:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Why are you arsed about it being under your name if you don't take this meaningless forum seriously?

Why would I want anything under my name?

For the record I've even vetoed having the little pictures under my avatar from when the site started.

I'm not a fan of anyone having anything under their names personally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum