Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism .

+3
Keegan
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Sun Jan 15 2012, 21:32

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Made a mistake on the date of birth profile.
This came up.

Sorry, this site does not accept user older than 99 years old.

What about mi dad, he's really upset.

2Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Sun Jan 15 2012, 22:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm no spring chicken myself but a year or so ago I did a little bit of voluntary help at an old folks home - it used to make me smile how the residents used to refer to me as the new 'young' man!

Sorry about the date thing Banksy - I guess we simply don't expect anybody to survive a hundred years on following the Wanderers and our ups and downs!

3Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Sun Jan 15 2012, 23:25

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Was only joking Sluffy.

Just thought it was funny, considering how folk are supposed to be living longer nowadays.

4Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Mon Jan 16 2012, 18:15

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I had to put in a fake date of birth to get accepted... farao

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Tue Jan 17 2012, 13:58

Bolton Nuts

Admin

We simply don't want anyone over 99 years of age on here. Old bastards.

6Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Wed Jan 18 2012, 16:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe you could allow >99 yr olds if they provide written permission from both parents?

7Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Wed Jan 18 2012, 22:45

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I am not afraid to give my age away. I'm a few years older than I was a few years ago

8Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Wed Jan 18 2012, 22:46

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Keegan wrote:I had to put in a fake date of birth to get accepted... farao
Keegan you will remember with me David Jack scoring in the 1923 final then. I was on the white horse

9Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Wed Jan 18 2012, 22:49

The Miserable One

The Miserable One
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

How come I am the only one on here honest enough to put my age on. This isnt fair and its no wonder I feel miserable

10Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Fri Jan 20 2012, 20:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I thought you looked familiar, TMO - I thought it was because you looked like that young whippersnapper, John Wayne!

11Bolton Nuts  accused of Ageism .  Empty Re: Bolton Nuts accused of Ageism . Sun Jan 22 2012, 20:30

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Cant stand this

Ive just updated my profile

So there
Still play to a 13 handicap at golf
But my bunnions are playing up and I need the toilet

Oopps , too late , never mind

Peter Kay would understand

Sponsored content