Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheffield Utd 2-0 Bolton - Match Report Post 49

+16
Hip Priest
gloswhite
karlypants
wessy
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
Jack Russell
King Bill
NickFazer
MartinBWFC
Fabians Right Peg
rammywhite
okocha
wanderlust
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Agree with your last comment Wander, I'm not positive Parky can handle change. There are signs, as a result of injuries, etc, that he's struggling to get back into a settled routine, and his choices to both tactics and team selection, are a little adrift of what the majority of fans would expect.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Agree with your last comment Wander, I'm not positive Parky can handle change. There are signs, as a result of injuries, etc, that he's struggling to get back into a settled routine, and his choices to both tactics and team selection, are a little adrift of what the majority of fans would expect.
In mitigation his options are limited but to me that's exactly when more radical thinking is required and I'm not seeing it from Parky.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Hip Priest wrote:Really glad I didn't get a ticket now. Don't have any faith in Parky whatsoever, never really have had any to be honest. The selection of Conor Wilkinson today,I mean, WTF was that about. He is absolutely abysmal. Just knew this was going to be an easy 3 pts for Sheff Utd before we even kicked off. I suspect most people felt the same. Just hope we can hang on for a place in the playoffs.
Agree wholeheartedly re Parkinson, he is Dougie Freedman MK2, we are going nowhere with him, even playoffs will offer nothing, he just doesn't instill any confidence, I have said it on another forum and stand by it, if we don't go up this season we stand a chance of being next seasons Coventry.

You're allowed to say Wanderers Ways on here.

We all know other BWFC forums exist even if some of them out there continue to pretend that Nuts doesn't!
Wouldn't disrespect our forum by doing so. Not going to give them airtime on here.

I don't see it being disrespectful, I see it as being grown up and mature about things.

I simply can't understand why grown men on other forums, still to this day, go out of their way at times to make out that Nuts does not exist?

Christ, we have been going for a few years now and are just a smidgen short of having a third of a million posts on here.

We have been in existence longer than the Lion of Vienna site and had more posts than Burnden Aces had before they pulled the plug on their forum, yet mention of these two sites are fairly common on Wanderers Ways and The Wanderer, whilst talk of Nuts is conspicuous by its absence!

What could  they possibly think they gain from 'protecting' their members eyes and ears from the sight or even sound of us?

Christ anyone with half a brain cell would have found that we existed by now!

If there actually are someone or other who hasn't the spark to have found out we exist, then we wouldn't want such dullards on here anyway.  If their whole football forum world stops at the boundary of ww or tw, then please stay there because you must have become blind to the outside world by now and blind to any other views and opinions that exist beyond your 'home' site.

I have always looked far beyond Nuts (or whatever forum I was on at the time) to better inform myself of what is going on at the club, and bring this back and share the information with others often and frequently.

Furthermore I always state where the information has come from and often provide a link to the original information.

This honesty and openness to others I feel makes us a much more informed and consequently a much better forum than those who simply 'control' what their members are allowed to hear from 'other' forums such as Nuts!

Almost as though they are afraid of us or something!

:clap:

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Obviously Well beaten by a better side....no complaints on that. Apparently it was just hoof after hoof which is a good sign of poor quality. As regards Parky he has done all that I expected.....steadied the ship, Stopped the rot if you will. But that's it now...we should still make the playoffs at least. I do not think Parky can do much more for us after IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum