Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Election - 8th June.

+22
rammywhite
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
wessy
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Hipster_Nebula
RustyNail
Soul Kitchen
okocha
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Norpig
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Sluffy
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 26]

421General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 14:11

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:If she gets less, were all buggered, as she only had a clear lead of about 5 or 6 I think. Can you imagine the chaos that will follow as they all argue and push to get what each one wants. I won't be helpful to anyone.

It would serve the daft cow right then for trying to exploit Corbyn's perceived vulnerability amongst the Labour membership.

She didn't need to call this election and she did it as some sort of opportunistic power grab.

And thanks to the fact that she's orchestrated a truly piss-poor campaign, hidden from the electorate and demonstrated that she's woefully inept on the big stage, it's going to bite her in her lizard arse.

I don't doubt the Tories will get in again and they may even improve their majority slightly but the damage is done.

Young people are coming back to Labour in their droves thanks to Jeremy Corbyn's excellent showing during this campaign and the future of the party is looking good.

In 5 years time after a series of disastrous Brexit negotiations which see us get shafted thanks to May and her team's ineptitude, we will see the tide shift again like it did under Tony Blair in 96.

Andy Burnham will lead the Labour Party to electoral success and herald a new era in British politics.

Fact!

Love your undiminished loyalty and optimism Bredders. If Andy Burnham was leading the party now (or Chukka Umunna) I think you might have stood a chance of being elected as their policies will appeal to a much broader church than Jezza's current policy offering.
But of course-she wouldn't have called the election then .
What's a lizard arse?

422General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 14:12

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The bit a lizard poos out of.

Obviously....

423General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 14:17

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:The bit a lizard poos out of.

Obviously....

I get that, obviously.
It's why Teresa May has a lizards arse. Have you been reading David Ickes stuff on how we were derived from reptiles

424General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 14:46

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I just think she looks like an evil reptile.

Her plan for negotiating our Brexit withdrawal probably extends no further than a lot of hissing and spitting venom at various European leaders' eyes.

425General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 14:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jeremy is very interested in manhole covers. This is a big positive for me.

426General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 15:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:I just think she looks like an evil reptile.

Her plan for negotiating our Brexit withdrawal probably extends no further than a lot of hissing and spitting venom at various European leaders' eyes.
she bears a striking resemblance to this chap -Excellent  Very Happy 

General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Tim0315_d

427General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 15:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have the perfect image of her for the caption comp. Very Happy

428General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 15:25

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Answer the question!!!
My cheese and onion pasty just wilted, NO. But i would Esther McVey all day long.
At last somebody I can agree with.

429General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 15:31

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:I just think she looks like an evil reptile.

Sounds like a good plan.

430General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 22:05

Apparently people are tweeting #petsatthepolls or some bollocks today and taking their pets with them to vote and taking a picture.

Fucking losers

General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 20170610

431General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 22:08

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Amazing Exit poll, it's going to be a long night!!!!!!

432General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 22:08

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not surprised always going to be close

433General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 22:10

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If this is true, we are in for another election before Christmas.

434General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 22:10

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I can't see SNP losing that many seats, suspect labour and libs will lose some to SNP.

435General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 22:12

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fabians Right Peg wrote:I can't see SNP losing that many seats, suspect labour and libs will lose some to SNP.
That's a good point.

CHEERS, I'm back to the TV now.

436General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 22:37

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Looks like conservatives relying on winning seats in Scotland and wales, SNP and plyd could hold the key.

437General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Thu Jun 08 2017, 22:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't rule out a late run from the Pirate party

438General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Fri Jun 09 2017, 06:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a night. I guess we have witnessed what a divided and polarised country we live in with only 3% difference in the popular vote between the tories and the "unelectable" (according to the Tory media) Labour Party.
Perhaps the media will change their tune now and spin it to.claiming that a hung parliament is a bad thing and that somehow it's labour's fault - rather than it being the will of the people. Dreading to see what happens if/when the dup list their demands.
Bye ukip, bye hard brexit, bye Alex salmond and cleggy and possibly bye mr burns.

439General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Fri Jun 09 2017, 06:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Omg! Odds slashed on boris Johnson being next pm

440General Election - 8th June. - Page 22 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Fri Jun 09 2017, 07:27

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Rumours are that Theresa May will be sending Amber Rudd out to resign at 10 am.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum