Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Play-Offs on telly tonight.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Play-Offs on telly tonight. Empty Play-Offs on telly tonight. Thu May 04 2017, 17:07

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Semi-Final, First Leg - Bratfud Vs Fleetwood.

Anybody give a shit?

Nah, me neither...... Very Happy

2Play-Offs on telly tonight. Empty Re: Play-Offs on telly tonight. Thu May 04 2017, 17:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate most of the teams involved. Of them all,I'd like Fleetwood to follow us up.

3Play-Offs on telly tonight. Empty Re: Play-Offs on telly tonight. Thu May 04 2017, 17:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I would think (perhaps unfairly) that we might struggle next season in the Championship, so it would suit us for whoever comes up with us (via the play-offs) are teams with not much in terms of resources and who would probably struggle to compete in terms of things like quality and depth of squad.

I would think Fleetwood and Scunthorpe would most likely be in that category, so either one of those would do for me, please.

4Play-Offs on telly tonight. Empty Re: Play-Offs on telly tonight. Thu May 04 2017, 21:51

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:I would think (perhaps unfairly) that we might struggle next season in the Championship, so it would suit us for whoever comes up with us (via the play-offs) are teams with not much in terms of resources and who would probably struggle to compete in terms of things like quality and depth of squad.

I would think Fleetwood and Scunthorpe would most likely be in that category, so either one of those would do for me, please.
Totally agree

5Play-Offs on telly tonight. Empty Re: Play-Offs on telly tonight. Fri May 05 2017, 06:55

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not 'arf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum