Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darlington sack manager and players!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darlington sack manager and players! Empty Darlington sack manager and players! Mon Jan 16 2012, 16:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not looking good for them -

Darlington's administrators have sacked the club's interim manager Craig Liddle and the remaining playing staff, BBC Tees understands.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16584216.stm

I guess if they play their next match it would be with the kids and / amateurs - so worth getting a bet on that they will lose!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The fans had better watch out - they're next!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope we do a Darlington. It would serve the Overpaid Ponces™ right.

Last edited by Keegan on Wed Jan 18 2012, 03:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You're welcome.)

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Naturally, I've never done much research into Darlington FC before now but can somebody tell me why their ground has a capacity of 25,000. Has it got other uses or was it just bad budgeting?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Naturally, I've never done much research into Darlington FC before now but can somebody tell me why their ground has a capacity of 25,000. Has it got other uses or was it just bad budgeting?

I think their previous Chairman George Houghton had big ideas. Didn't he once pretend to sign Tino Asprilla?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It was George Reynolds who had the stadium built. He was jailed for safe-cracking and burglary in the 1950s and more recently did three years for tax fraud. So there are worse people than Gartside running football clubs in England.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum