Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Davies sends heartfelt 'thank you' to Bolton Wanderers fans as he prepares to leave the club

+2
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MARK Davies has sent a message of thanks after ending his eight-and-a-half year association with Wanderers.
The midfielder was told last week his contract at the Macron will not be renewed when it expires in June.
Davies played more than 200 times for the Whites but suffered a catalogue of injury problems, including three cruciate ligament tears.
Speaking to The Bolton News the 29-year-old wished to pass on his gratitude to the club and the fans for sticking by him during his lay-offs.

“I would just like to thank the Bolton Wanderers fans for the last eight-and-a-half years.
“Since the day I arrived it was made to feel like my second home by all the fans and staff I have been involved with.
“I would also like to thank everyone also because I know I have had a couple of major injuries and it would have been easy for people not to be patient, as the club and the fans have been with me.
“The past couple of years have not gone the way we would have liked but I’m glad that while it hasn’t been a good year on a personal level, it is nice to see the club is heading back in the right direction towards the Premier League.

“I wish everyone all the best for the future. It has been an honour to have stayed at a club like Bolton for as long as I did.”

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/15300016.Davies_sends_heartfelt__thank_you__to_Wanderers_fans/

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a mention of my muff.

Heartless bastard.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Not a mention of my muff.

Heartless bastard.
Laughing

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would he? According to you, Nuggy was responsible. Check your article "Minge singe whinge binge" for the "facts".

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Why would he? According to you, Nuggy was responsible. Check your article "Minge singe whinge binge" for the "facts".
Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Laughing

Very Happy

I can't believe anyone bothered to fact check!

Anyway didn't Mavis pay for the plastic surgery or something?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every credit to wanderlust for noticing my deliberate mistake. I always knew he followed my work.

For the record, my neighbour paid for my tit surgery in return for a peak every Friday at 6pm.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:Every credit to wanderlust for noticing my deliberate mistake. I always knew he followed my work.

For the record, my neighbour paid for my tit surgery in return for a peak every Friday at 6pm.
Genuinely burst out laughing at this.

Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Every credit to wanderlust for noticing my deliberate mistake. 
So nothing to do with you talking bollocks then?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum