Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton nuts general election poll

+11
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
Norpig
Hip Priest
Sluffy
okocha
Bollotom2014
xmiles
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who you gonna vote for

Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% [ 7 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% [ 4 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 46% [ 11 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Thu Jun 01 2017, 23:55

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We are the 5th richest country in the world. The money is there,  but our priorities for spending it are all wrong.  There is evidently cash for HS2, nuclear weapons, for baling out the banks, etc., rather than for the NHS, social care, schools, police, welfare. It is not necessary to increase taxes; just re-set priorities and collect all taxes that are due. Which party is advocating these things?

22Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 15:39

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fabians Right Peg wrote:As a floating voter I am struggling this time round, I don't affiliate to a single party, I am very much of the view that different parties policies appeal as you get older, have different responsibilities in life etc.

I like some of Labours policies however feel that they lack the cohesion and co-ordination to deliver on them.

The Lib Dems appeal as it seems like they are the most honest, in that they make it clear for better services we all need to chip in with an increase in income tax.

The conservatives would usually appeal as a safe pair of hands, and policies on social care etc, don't affect me directly (slightly selfish), however the more I see of May the less convinced I am of her abilities.

I have voted since the age of 18 however I am seriously considering not casting a vote this time out of choice, I do wonder why some of the UK's better politicians have not stood up to be counted, perhaps with the likes of Trump, Boris and others the days of serious political leadership are over.
It is essential that we get a good deal on BREXIT, for the future of our country.  

As you say the Conservatives usually appeal as a safe pair of hands.

Compared with Corbyn and Abbott, they still appeal as a safe pair of hands.

23Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 15:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't ever call the Tories a safe pair of hands, whatever they have in them they want to privatise

24Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 15:45

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Cajunboy wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:

The conservatives would usually appeal as a safe pair of hands, and policies on social care etc, don't affect me directly (slightly selfish), however the more I see of May the less convinced I am of her abilities.

It is essential that we get a good deal on BREXIT, for the future of our country.  

As you say the Conservatives appeal as a safe pair of hands.

I think you missed that bit.

The more you see of May the more you realise that she is not as strong and stable as she pretends to be. Repeating robotically that "nothing has changed" when she has done a blatant u-turn on the dementia tax is just one example.

25Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 15:50

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

...and running away from public debate with the other leaders.

She did it again this morning when she ducked another radio interview.

26Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 16:25

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:

As you say the Conservatives appeal as a safe pair of hands.

I think you missed that bit.

The more you see of May the more you realise that she is not as strong and stable as she pretends to be. Repeating robotically that "nothing has changed" when she has done a blatant u-turn on the dementia tax is just one example.
I totally agree with you on the social care fiasco. She was idiotic to say nothing had changed. This policy was not thought through and even now there is not any real detail on it.

I have been disappointed with her performance during the election, I think she does not have much warmth and charm,   but this does not mean she can't do a good job on Brexit.  It is the team who will be doing the deal and I have more faith in Davies, Fox and even Boris than Corbyn and his chums.

27Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 19:40

Only agreeing to be on question time tonight....... if ion seperately from corbyn

Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Giphy10

28Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 19:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find that image deeply disturbing. Shocked

29Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 19:42

Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Theres10

30Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 19:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I surrender.

31Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:04

boltonbonce wrote:I surrender.

32Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:07

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:Labour. I'm a Party member. Can't vote against myself.
Ditto 

Plus the Tories where so sure of a landslide the smug buggers deserve to come down a peg or two.

33Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:08

wessy wrote:
Ditto 

Plus the Tories where so sure of a landslide the smug buggers deserve to come down a peg or two.
I'm not a member yet but i did donate £17 to get my missus a corbyn bag for life :rofl:

34Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
wessy wrote:
Ditto 

I'm not a member yet but i did donate £17 to get my missus a corbyn bag for life :rofl:
Mr May got his cheaper. He married it.

Cruel,but I no longer care. Razz

35Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:17

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
wessy wrote:
Ditto 

Mr May got his cheaper. He married it.

Cruel,but I no longer care. Razz
:rofl:

I bet she wasnt cheaper.......... Smile

36Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:20

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hip Priest wrote:Labour voter all my life, never varied. Could never vote for the bastard tories,ever. But I'm dithering as to what to do. Corbyn is a thoroughly nice little chap with some decent ideas, but let's be serious, he's never a party leader in the memory of man and keeping him on as leader means we're guaranteed the Tories in government for ever. The Tories will win this easily and part of me thinks it would probably be better if the Labour results were so pathetic that old Jeremy was forced to resign. So I am considering voting Lib Dem(can't believe I just said that) but will probably end up voting Labour.
I understand your reasons but i think its flawed. First of all JC is batting a decent wicket and may do better than we first thought, however if you and i are correct and he bombs then he would be expected to step down.

If he does the party as changed its one of the largest membership in Europe (517 k) mainly due to Corbyn's influence. So the next leader may very well be a pup of JC and for people of my age who are Labour members then it's a real problem.

The success of raising the membership could be it's downfall.

The good news is the Nasty party membership  halved during Soft Dave's Reign long MAY it continue

37Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't take people seriously when they say they always vote for the same party. The Labour of today is a far cry from the Labour of 20 years ago.

You should vote on policies, not what colour they wear.

If your local restaurant kept serving you dogshit on a plate would you keep going just because you've always gone there?

Bellends.

38Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:29

The labour of 20 years ago wad the new fangled tory lite labour.

39Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:43

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

From what I have seen over the last 24hrs it seems that Tim Farron has completely lost the plot following his interview with Andre Neil, Theresa May is running scared and Corbyn's idea of diplomacy is to call out the US president in public, he may have forgot we will soon be negotiating a trade deal with Trump.

The future is bleak.

40Bolton nuts general election poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton nuts general election poll Fri Jun 02 2017, 20:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:The future is bleak.

Speak for yourself. I've just bought an 8 pack of Pepsi for £2 in Bargain Booze.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum