Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The most pleasurable sense

+4
LeedsWanderer
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
8 posters

The most pleasurable scent

The most pleasurable sense Vote_lcap14%The most pleasurable sense Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
The most pleasurable sense Vote_lcap0%The most pleasurable sense Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The most pleasurable sense Vote_lcap14%The most pleasurable sense Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
The most pleasurable sense Vote_lcap0%The most pleasurable sense Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The most pleasurable sense Vote_lcap57%The most pleasurable sense Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The most pleasurable sense Empty The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 16:55

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When I was younger, I would buy matchday programmes simply for the smell. I would spend the entire weekend with my nose buried in the pages. I can't read a book or newspaper without bringing it to my nose for a sniff at least once a minute.
But the list doesn't end at paper. It's hair gel, shower gel, deodorant, petrol, ethanolic substances, new clothes, new trainers.
People that know me personally are forever asking me why I sniff just about everything. A lot of the time it's habitual, but smelling something I like beats anything.

2The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get the poll.

3The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I assume you mean "sense"

I would go for smell too.

Cut grass on a summers day, the smell of rain on a summers day, fried red onions. etc etc.

obviously sight is wondrous too.

4The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I assume you mean "sense"

I would go for smell too.

I get it now.

I love to smell petrol and fire. Not always together.

On bonfire night I'm always being asked to step back from the bonfire. And in petrol stations I always poor a bit of petrol over my hand and then sniff it all the way to work. I'm not weird though.

5The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:21

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

I would say see as it would kill me if I could never see my daughter growing up.

6The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:32

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:When I was younger, I would buy matchday programmes simply for the smell. I would spend the entire weekend with my nose buried in the pages. I can't read a book or newspaper without bringing it to my nose for a sniff at least once a minute.
But the list doesn't end at paper. It's hair gel, shower gel, deodorant, petrol, ethanolic substances, new clothes, new trainers.
People that know me personally are forever asking me why I sniff just about everything. A lot of the time it's habitual, but smelling something I like beats anything.

You must be an olfactory person, doffcocker. Many people have a dominant sense.

Sight - visual people
Touch - kinesthetic people
Hearing - auditory people

7The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:33

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I actually voted and went for touch - I am very sensual and I communicate quite a bit through touch. Smell is a very close second, though. The major difference is that I hardly ever touch anything I didn't want to whereas I quite often smell things that I would have preferred I hadn't.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I am very sensual and I communicate quite a bit through touch.

Is that code for you touch women up in crowded bars?

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:47; edited 1 time in total

9The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:45

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Not at all - theatres, football matches and buses are all fair game as well.

10The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Not at all - theatres, football matches and buses are all fair game as well.

lol!

11The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

While I would least like to be without my sight, I find taste the most pleasurable.

12The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 17:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Have you ever gone into an enclosed, air-conditioned ATM booth and the person who just vacated it had been flatulent in there?

13The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 18:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Have you ever gone into an enclosed, air-conditioned ATM booth and the person who just vacated it had been flatulent in there?

We don't have those in Preston.

14The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 18:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sight but wouldn,t want to be without any of them. one of my fav smell's is a girls hair when she's been outside on a summers day. Oh and that fabric conditioner Jayne uses on her knickers.

15The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 18:27

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:that fabric conditioner Jayne uses on her knickers.

lol!

16The most pleasurable sense Empty Re: The most pleasurable sense Fri Aug 03 2012, 20:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sight, couldn't survive without being able to see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum