Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporters Trust

+15
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
y2johnny
Hipster_Nebula
Buellix
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
karlypants
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
gloswhite
observer
Bollotom2014
Norpig
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 13]

101Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 28 2017, 20:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Just been listening to Daniel Izza waffling on. I hope he can do better than that.

Watch him here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He seem to imply that the club (Anderson?) has something to hide that he doesn't want the liquidator to find out about - that's my interpretation of what he is mumbling on about.

Although Izza has gone to the effort of 'blocking' the Nuts twitter account in a deliberate effort to stop us reporting the negative stuff he has posted about, we still have plenty of ways to see what he puts out into the public domain and bring it back for our fellow Nutters to see it and judge for what he is saying for themselves.

102Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 28 2017, 21:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:Just been listening to Daniel Izza waffling on. I hope he can do better than that.

Watch him here -

He seem to imply that the club (Anderson?) has something to hide that he doesn't want the liquidator to find out about - that's my interpretation of what he is mumbling on about.

Although Izza has gone to the effort of 'blocking' the Nuts twitter account in a deliberate effort to stop us reporting the negative stuff he has posted about, we still have plenty of ways to see what he puts out into the public domain and bring it back for our fellow Nutters to see it and judge for what he is saying for themselves.

Lawyer mumble jumble... Littlechap would be proud. The liquidator wants to make the most of what is offered. Period, the end of their story. Blumarble wants to get as much as possible without spending too much on the liquidator. Period, the end of their story. The real question is what those shares are worth to anyone except KA who holds the majority position. His story is to get those shares at the least amount possible. Period, the end.

103Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Mon Aug 28 2017, 21:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy wrote:

Watch him here -

I note that Marc Iles retweeted Izza's mumbling tweet - he really should keep his own personal bias out of this (just as Izza should be doing also) - with the following comment -

An explanation of where negotiations are at, by a man who knows about these things...

He really doesn't help himself does he.

104Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 08:55

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The message is fine as far as I'm concerned but the method of delivery is bizarre

105Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:58

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is there anything anyone can do to stop me getting more emails from Nuts? I've had my fill of Manning's deceit and don't want to keep being reminded of it. I've got my blood pressure to think about.

106Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 12:02

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This gets better and better

107Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 12:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Is there anything anyone can do to stop me getting more emails from Nuts? I've had my fill of Manning's deceit and don't want to keep being reminded of it. I've got my blood pressure to think about.

Not sure exactly what you mean?

No one outside the Admins on here should have access to your email address and I've certainly not emailed you?

If you mean pm's (personal messaging) that can be sent from one member to another here on Nuts - then yes there is.

Simply click on your 'Profile' link that you will see at the header towards the top of the screen - then click 'Friends and Foes' from that header - then scroll down the page and put Mr Manning's user name on here in (Kane57) and that will not only stop you receiving any PM's from him but also 'block' any comments he may make from your view.

Quite a quick and simple process that should solve the issue for you.

108Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 12:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think what your after is to change the notification of replies on your preferences -

Always notify me of replies : Select No

109Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 12:22

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Oh Sluffy what have you done

110Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 13:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:Oh Sluffy what have you done

I don't know - what have I done?

111Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 14:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The feud is certainly more entertaining than our season so far... that is unless you loved to watch the brilliant Hull crosses and passes!

112Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 20:00

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I think what your after is to change the notification of replies on your preferences -

Always notify me of replies : Select No

Look, I've done everything I can to draw attention to the truth and to the untruths perpetrated by the likes of Manning. I can't do any more. My work is finished.

Manning imo is a completely untrustworthy, underhand and deceitful individual and I don't want to be a member of any website that he participates in. Is it too much to ask for you to arrange, without further ado, to cancel, delete, remove (whatever the correct terminilogy is) any registration I have with Bolton Nuts. I don't want to be listed as a member and don't want to receive any further communications of any kind.
Is that clear enough?

113Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 20:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Look, I've done everything I can to draw attention to the truth and to the untruths perpetrated by the likes of Manning. I can't do any more. My work is finished.

Manning imo is a completely untrustworthy, underhand and deceitful individual and I don't want to be a member of any website that he participates in. Is it too much to ask for you to arrange, without further ado, to cancel, delete, remove (whatever the correct terminilogy is) any registration I have with Bolton Nuts. I don't want to be listed as a member and don't want to receive any further communications of any kind.
Is that clear enough?

All you've done is show how much you dislike a guy you've never met.

And no one gives a shite.

If you're going, just fuck off and quit making such a fuss about nothing.

I vote you most boring poster of the year so far, and trust me, that's not an easy title to win on here.

114Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 20:22

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:Look, I've done everything I can to draw attention to the truth and to the untruths perpetrated by the likes of Manning. I can't do any more. My work is finished.

Is that clear enough?

All you've done is show how much you dislike a guy you've never met.

And no one gives a shite.

If you're going, just fuck off and quit making such a fuss about nothing.

I vote you most boring poster of the year so far, and trust me, that's not an easy title to win on here.

What are you talking about Nat? You blame the team for not having fight, and now we have two bloggers who have more fight than the team. Let them say their piece. It's much more fun than watching our team on the pitch.

115Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 20:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
What are you talking about Nat?  You blame the team for not having fight, and now we have two bloggers who have more fight than the team.  Let them say their piece.  It's much more fun than watching our team on the pitch.

It's no fun watching some guy crave attention. If he wants to go he should just stop posting. It's not rocket science.

116Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 20:48

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
observer wrote:
What are you talking about Nat?  You blame the team for not having fight, and now we have two bloggers who have more fight than the team.  Let them say their piece.  It's much more fun than watching our team on the pitch.

It's no fun watching some guy crave attention. If he wants to go he should just stop posting. It's not rocket science.
If someone asks for their account to be deleted then admin have to do it. It's the law.

117Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 20:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:If someone asks for their account to be deleted then admin have to do it. It's the law.

Pipe down. You're just encouraging Bobsworth.

118Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 20:54

Fuck me

Delete him already

119Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 20:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny, tell him how to delete himself, you're the expert Very Happy

120Supporters - Supporters Trust - Page 6 Empty Re: Supporters Trust Tue Aug 29 2017, 20:55

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I want a goal scorer who craves attention (to play for us)!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum