Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Takeovers - why not us?

+12
boltonbonce
karlypants
Sluffy
Wanderers for 45
Kane57
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Norpig
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 12:25

Cant win can he :rofl:

62Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 12:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Cant win can he :rofl:
He can if he f***s off and leaves us in the hands of owners who are actually willing to invest real money. Win-win however if he sticks with his usual modus operandum it won't be long before we'll be hearing a bunch of reasons why these alleged investors were "unsuitable".

63Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 12:42

Maurice Greene

David Ngog
David Ngog

Bread2.0 wrote:I did read the whole thing and it's actually the second paragraph that you quote there which leads me to believe that he's floundering and won't be able (or more likely isn't willing) to carry on beyond the new year.

I can only suggest then, that you re-read it...

"the Wanderers chairman has put in place his own plans to fund the club into the January window and beyond"

That is definitely after Jan 1st, which you mention, and as the transfer window runs until the end of January I think we can safely say we will then be beyond the new year, which you also mention.

64Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 12:47

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have my own plans to buy a Ferrari, divorce Mrs B, woo Salma Hayek, honeymoon on Mars and then buy Japan.

There you go.

I said it, so it must be true. No actual proof, just my say so.

Is that how the logic goes?

65Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 12:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:I have my own plans to buy a Ferrari, divorce Mrs B, woo Salma Hayek, honeymoon on Mars and then buy Japan.

No way are you divorcing Mrs B, it's definitely the other way round. The potting shed is still fresh in her mind.

66Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 13:04

Maurice Greene

David Ngog
David Ngog

Bread2.0 wrote:I have my own plans to buy a Ferrari, divorce Mrs B, woo Salma Hayek, honeymoon on Mars and then buy Japan.

Having read that it leads me to believe that you are floundering and won't be able (or more likely not willing) to carry on beyond the new year.

67Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 13:42

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Erm....yeah.

That was kind of the point I was making.......

68Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 13:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a way to go though, especially with Salma

69Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 14:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Lets not get too excited. I'm sure the Blackburn fans, to name one club, were happy to take on new owners. Look how that turned out.

70Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 14:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This.

71Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Thu Oct 19 2017, 14:52

karlypants wrote:
This.
Laughable KP.

72Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Sat Oct 21 2017, 10:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to KA's programme column,his aim is not necessarily to sell the club,but to bring in new investment.
He continues,"However,if someone was to come in and wanted control and could show they had the wherefore to fund taking the club to the next level,then I would consider it,as this club should be up there with the big clubs,with sell out matches,and competing at the very top level.
That is what I am focusing on,and hopefully it will be my legacy in the future."

Long way to go mate.

73Takeovers - why not us? - Page 4 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Mon Nov 13 2017, 18:42

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I find it interesting how people read the same thing and come up with vastly different conclusions, sometimes. We should have an emoji of Kermit sipping tea, like the kids use in memes.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum