Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted!

+10
MartinBWFC
Bollotom2014
Cajunboy
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Norpig
Kane57
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 20:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:This is more our level.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How much do you need wage wise bonce?
My weight in Carrs pasties. I'd have to play in slippers though.
Different colour on each foot,of course.

62OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 21:43

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:This is more our level.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How much do you need wage wise bonce?
My weight in Carrs pasties. I'd have to play in slippers though.
Different colour on each foot,of course.
Well the rest of the team already do i think

63OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Fri Sep 15 2017, 08:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was watching the Wales game the other week and they said Ledley wasn't playing because he was a free agent and i thought at the time he would be great for us. This was before the embargo was lifted obviously so thought it would never happen but now you never know. Even a short term deal would be good as he's a great defensive midfielder, but as ever money and wages will come into it.

64OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Fri Sep 15 2017, 11:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I was watching the Wales game the other week and they said Ledley wasn't playing because he was a free agent and i thought at the time he would be great for us. This was before the embargo was lifted obviously so thought it would never happen but now you never know. Even a short term deal would be good as he's a great defensive midfielder, but as ever money and wages will come into it.
Money is the issue now as financial oversight hasn't been lifted, so I guess we could do with unattached players who would prefer to play for low money rather than sit around at home. An opportunity to showcase their talents is good providing they don't displace our own or are brought in on the basis of future earnings if we survive.
I think it's good that King and Perry have been given contracts because if we go down they could be key members of our squad in L1 next year having got a bit of experience this year. Let's see what happens....

65OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Fri Sep 15 2017, 11:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Iles saying that our kids will be held in reserve for the Carabou cup, yet I'll bet the West Ham kids will feature in league games, what signal does that send out should this be the case? like Wander says these kids may just be our lifeline next season.

66OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Fri Sep 15 2017, 13:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Iles saying that our kids will be held in reserve for the Carabou cup, yet I'll bet the West Ham kids will feature in league games, what signal does that send out should this be the case? 
It can't be filling our youngsters with confidence that's for sure - but at least they'll be getting some game time and an opportunity to push for a regular place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum