Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off

+10
RustyNail
Sluffy
karlypants
y2johnny
wanderlust
Leeds_Trotter
Boggersbelief
Kane57
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 13:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have signed Jon Flanagan on loan.

A couple of weeks ago he pleaded guilty to common assault. Of a woman. The massive bellend.

Roughing up a woman, what a big man he is. But how is he rewarded? By getting a chance with Bolton Wanderers Football Club.

Shame on Parky, shame on Ken, shame on any Bolton fan who doesn't join me in condemning this parasite. From this day forward I will refuse to acknowledge his name, from now on he will be known as "twatface". Not to be confused with Johnny, who is "fuckface".

I am ashamed we have signed this player. I am going to boo the gimp every time he touches the ball.

Listen up twatface, if you like beating up women I'll send you my address. I'd have you licking my boots inside 2 minutes you absolute fuckwit.

2Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 13:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wasn't keen on him either to be honest after what he did, but also, do we really need another right back? Not in my opinion so it's a waste of money and our efforts should have been put into finding another striker.

3Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I wasn't keen on him either to be honest after what he did, but also, do we really need another right back? Not in my opinion so it's a waste of money and our efforts should have been put into finding another striker.

If you're going tonight, join me in booing Twatface.

4Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 14:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'll be there but i'd be surprised if Flanagan is, Little doesn't deserve to be dropped.

5Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i'll be there but i'd be surprised if Flanagan is, Little doesn't deserve to be dropped.

The club should issue a full apology for signing this bellend, I am absolutely seething.

If Twatface plays, I will turn my back on the game.

6Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 15:59

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Madine is feted, Flanagan isn't. One has been in prison for serious wounding, the other hasn't.

Whilst DV is hugely serious, we should probably treat them both the same.

7Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 16:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never feted Madine.

If Twatface gets on tonight I guarantee you some stupid buggers will applaud him.

8Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 17:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've never feted Madine.

If Twatface gets on tonight I guarantee you some stupid buggers will applaud him.

Plot twist, Flanagan was just defending himself

9Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 17:16

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've never feted Madine.

I'm genuinely not sure how to react to him playing for us. We've had some rum'uns in the past and they've been given backing -- I bet more clap than boo

10Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 20:12

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He'll serve his punishment so that's good enough for me. He made a mistake now let him move on. Nobody said anything when Alonso killed a women due to drink driving.

11Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 20:17

Leeds_Trotter wrote:He'll serve his punishment so that's good enough for me. He made a mistake now let him move on. Nobody said anything when Alonso killed a women due to drink driving.

Can predict your replies without even opening them. And plenty was said about Alonso after what happened.

12Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 20:57

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

So you are saying people can't change? As soon as people commit a minor crime, we should never give them a 2nd chance?

13Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 21:02

Not even close to what I said, you should read it.

I think rehabilitation for this kind of crime is a key element of the justice system. Doesn’t mean I’m happy about said player to representing my club.

14Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 21:06

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How is he meant to be rehabilitated when people are holding it against him. How is he meant to move on with his life? There becomes a point when you've gotta let the past go and allow people to move on.

15Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 21:16

If you beat a woman you deserve to be judged for it, spare me your pity for a man earning 10’s of thousands of pounds a week. Only his actions and behaviour in future years will affect that.

16Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 22:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:If you beat a woman you deserve to be judged for it, spare me your pity for a man earning 10’s of thousands of pounds a week. Only his actions and behaviour in future years will affect that.
He'd better not be earning tens of thousands of pounds a week from us!

17Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 23:10

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Leeds_Trotter wrote:So you are saying people can't change? As soon as people commit a minor crime, we should never give them a 2nd chance?

Minor crime! You really are a piece of work

18Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Fri Feb 02 2018, 23:33

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:So you are saying people can't change? As soon as people commit a minor crime, we should never give them a 2nd chance?

Minor crime! You really are a piece of work
Haha. Seriously Christopher you have no idea. Not going to go into too much detail on a footballing forum, but I've had to deal with issues like this on numerous occasions.

19Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Sat Feb 03 2018, 00:00

Unfortunately, I’d imagine most on here have experience of domestic violence - either directly or not. All the more reason to recognise the severity of the crime.

20Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Empty Re: Jon Flanagan: Fuck Off Sat Feb 03 2018, 00:39

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sorry LT but any prick who raises his hand to a woman doesnt deserve a second chance.  He is an absolute piece of scum and i would say Madine isnt in the same league.  Being pissed up and fighting a bloke is a hell of a lot different to what twatface did.

And after seeing Little tonight, i dont know why we fucking loaned him anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum