Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PA system at the Macron

+4
NickFazer
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PA system at the Macron Empty PA system at the Macron Sat Feb 10 2018, 19:58

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This thread is for those who actually turn up in the flesh at the Macron from time to time

Is anyone else really pissed off by the PA system and its operators? I arrive in my seatĀ  in the ESU at around 2.45 when really crap music is blaring out so loud that you can't have a conversation with anyone round about you. Then when there's a sub you can't hear the name of the person takenĀ  off but more importantly who's coming on. They should also get rid of the bloke making the announcements. Am I on my own with this as a grumpy old bloke?

Last edited by rammywhite on Sat Feb 10 2018, 20:10; edited 1 time in total

2PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Sat Feb 10 2018, 20:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Totally agree. I don't even bother listening anymore. Fook knows who did the half-time draw today. It might have been Gerald Cid or Donald Trump, who knows.

3PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Sat Feb 10 2018, 21:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Same here. Up in the WSU it's just a garbled noise.

4PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Sat Feb 10 2018, 21:40

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You can hear it in the cheap seats. I wouldn't worry, you ain't missing much

5PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Sat Feb 10 2018, 22:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone else hit traffic problems? We just about got to our seats for KO.

6PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Sat Feb 10 2018, 22:14

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Some decent tunes today tbf tbh

7PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Sat Feb 10 2018, 22:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Some decent tunes today tbf tbh
We missed them. Any Arthur Askey?

8PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Sat Feb 10 2018, 22:29

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sadly not

9PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Sat Feb 10 2018, 23:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Perhaps the announcer speaks like the co-pilot in this clip.

(Also how about signing up the German soldier as a back-up keeper!).

Very Happy

(Bit frightening to realise that the advert is nearly 30 years old now!).

10PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Tue Feb 13 2018, 22:21

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hadn't heard Carnivale de Paris for years til Saturday

11PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Tue Feb 13 2018, 22:52

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Kane57 wrote:Hadn't heard Carnivale de Paris for years til Saturday
....and if you were sitting where I sit then you still wouldn't have heard it, the system is so bad

12PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Wed Feb 14 2018, 21:06

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

On a slightly different note why can't they keep the clock going for extra time, does my nut in wondering how many minutes are left. On the announcer, i struggle to here the subs in west lower, but don't mind the pre match music. (from 2.50 pm)

13PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Wed Feb 14 2018, 21:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:On a slightly different note why can't they keep the clock going for extra time, does my nut in wondering how many minutes are left. On the announcer, i struggle to here the subs in west lower, but don't mind the pre match music. (from 2.50 pm)
I still miss The Happy Wanderer.

14PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Wed Feb 14 2018, 23:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
wessy wrote:On a slightly different note why can't they keep the clock going for extra time, does my nut in wondering how many minutes are left. On the announcer, i struggle to here the subs in west lower, but don't mind the pre match music. (from 2.50 pm)
I still miss The Happy Wanderer.

Valdaree, valdera...

15PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Thu Feb 15 2018, 18:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Furthermore,from the opening day of the season I've been having a lot of trouble with my seat in the WSU.
Despite months of arguments with the powers that be,I arrived for the Fulham game,and found it was still facing the pitch.
silent

16PA system at the Macron Empty Re: PA system at the Macron Thu Feb 15 2018, 18:39

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Furthermore,from the opening day of the season I've been having a lot of trouble with my seat in the WSU.
Despite months of arguments with the powers that be,I arrived for the Fulham game,and found it was still facing the pitch.
silent
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum