Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack!

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Wed Aug 15 2012, 22:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For everyone asking I've had a heart attack and ill be fine I get my inspiration from @muamba and ill be back fitter and stronger godbless

1 minute ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Wed Aug 15 2012, 22:13

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Shit. Sad

3Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Wed Aug 15 2012, 23:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh Dear! Hope he makes a full recovery

4Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Wed Aug 15 2012, 23:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bloody hell! Nice bloke too. Hope hes ok, its been a bloody strange day today this... Car broke down, had to get the train...that I missed, my big meeting went shite, I found out about muamba, my dryers decided to fuck itself and I got soaked getting my return train...now this.

Tony kelly should be back at work messing with the fans soon. Smile

5Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Wed Aug 15 2012, 23:35

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Spent the second half of the Sunderland away game last season chatting to Tony Kelly, he came and sat with us. He seemed in good health and spirits. Just goes to show you folks... it can happen to anyone.

6Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Thu Aug 16 2012, 00:21

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Maybe we should retire his name from the list that Passi uses to stick on posters who have made 500 to 1000 (I'm guessing) posts.

I would prefer Peter Reid anyway.

7Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Thu Aug 16 2012, 00:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Maybe we should retire his name from the list that Passi uses to stick on posters who have made 500 to 1000 (I'm guessing) posts.

I would prefer Peter Reid anyway.

Peter Reid appears to love Everton a little too much!

8Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Thu Aug 16 2012, 17:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

9Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Thu Aug 16 2012, 18:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bottom video's a bit shit, but that top one always gives me a big grin, Dave Higson at his finest. Just magic, everything about that clip.

10Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Thu Aug 16 2012, 20:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Update on Tony Kelly's condition:

He has tweeted the following:

Thanks for all your kind words of support I won't let this beat me, I'm having a little operation tomorrow morning god bless you all x

11Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Thu Aug 16 2012, 21:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Latest update from him:

@TonyZicoKelly: I thought I was just a fat baldy gummy has been and the phone calls txts tweets and messages I've had today have had me in tears

12Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Empty Re: Tony Zico Kelly - Heart attack! Fri Aug 17 2012, 22:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today's updates from the man himself:

Just like to thank you all for your kind words and best wishes just got back on the ward,operation was a success need some rest speak soon x

I got to the Purley gates to be met by SIR NAT and he said Zico get back down the reebok and join owen coyles super white army they need you

A big thank you to each and every1 of you for you good luck messages I need time to recover now I've had heart surgery godbless you all xxx
Just been told I can go home tomorrow can't wait for a bit of TLC off MA KELLY.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum