Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-4 Wolves

+15
Chairmanda
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Bollotom2014
gloswhite
rammywhite
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
boltonbonce
Jizadine
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 17:23

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:You're out of touch. A vending machine costs a lot more than £39.
Not on Bargain Hunt it doesn't!!

122Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 19:13

rammywhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:If we stay up we will be in another relegation battle.

What is the point of that? No investment, awful academy, awful infrastructure, no fanbase. Awful awful club mentality.

Ken will be in a better position to sell the club if we are in the Championship rather than League 1.
This stuff about Ken selling the club as if there was a market in football clubs has been about for a couple of years now. I  think its bollocks.
No-one will be interested in buying a club like ours now. There is no white knight on the way to rescue us. Ken is stuck with his 'investment' and we are stuck with him and his mate Parky

Agreed Rammy.

123Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 20:01

Bolton Rebirth

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I’m not as furious as I could have been as thankfully I was spared the humiliation with a well timed weekend in that London. But it sounds a very familiar story. Half decent start, couple of missed chances then concede and give up. Other teams could only get one or two but this Wolves side will happily rip you apart time and time again without getting bored. 

I don’t know enough about Ken’s dealings to comment on them but I’ll be willing to put my head above the parapet here and say I don’t mind Parky personally. 

To find a team in our situation last summer when many worried about another relegation into League Two and somehow get us promoter despite losing his main goalscorer half way through the season was way better certainly than I expected.

The investment isn’t there yet so we’ve had to make do and I think considering how awful our start was to still be in with even a shot at survival at this stage is miraculous. 

I know our not too distant past is much better than this but our very recent past shows we cannot demand or feel entitled to anything - everything we built is gone and we have to build from scratch. Fight for every point and scrap for every ball. 

The team only shows this when they like it though. They’ve proven in the spell leading up to the Leeds game they are capable but their confidence and morale hangs by a thread and the slightest knock shatters anything good. 

I do think we can do it but we have to start well and for fuck’s sake take the chances we get. We always get a few but if we miss them confidence drains and it goes downhill fast from there.

It can be done but it’s up to them.

124Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 20:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nottingham Forest 1-2 Barnsley
Barnsley 0-2 Brentford
Derby 3-0 Barnsley

Burton 1-0 Bolton
Bolton 2-1 Nottingham Forest 

This is how I see it panning out. Survival on the last day.

Bottom 3 as it stands to go down

125Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 20:15

Bolton Rebirth wrote:I’m not as furious as I could have been as thankfully I was spared the humiliation with a well timed weekend in that London. But it sounds a very familiar story. Half decent start, couple of missed chances then concede and give up. Other teams could only get one or two but this Wolves side will happily rip you apart time and time again without getting bored. 

I don’t know enough about Ken’s dealings to comment on them but I’ll be willing to put my head above the parapet here and say I don’t mind Parky personally. 

To find a team in our situation last summer when many worried about another relegation into League Two and somehow get us promoter despite losing his main goalscorer half way through the season was way better certainly than I expected.

The investment isn’t there yet so we’ve had to make do and I think considering how awful our start was to still be in with even a shot at survival at this stage is miraculous. 

I know our not too distant past is much better than this but our very recent past shows we cannot demand or feel entitled to anything - everything we built is gone and we have to build from scratch. Fight for every point and scrap for every ball. 

The team only shows this when they like it though. They’ve proven in the spell leading up to the Leeds game they are capable but their confidence and morale hangs by a thread and the slightest knock shatters anything good. 

I do think we can do it but we have to start well and for fuck’s sake take the chances we get. We always get a few but if we miss them confidence drains and it goes downhill fast from there.

It can be done but it’s up to them.

Good post, welcome to the site.

126Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 20:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Nottingham Forest 1-2 Barnsley
Barnsley 0-2 Brentford
Derby 3-0 Barnsley

Burton 1-0 Bolton

Boggers, I'm beginning to doubt you. Every game for the last few weeks you've claimed "we'll smash them".

127Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 20:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Good post, welcome to the site.

Climb out TROY.

128Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 21:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Nottingham Forest 1-2 Barnsley
Barnsley 0-2 Brentford
Derby 3-0 Barnsley

Burton 1-0 Bolton

Boggers, I'm beginning to doubt you. Every game for the last few weeks you've claimed "we'll smash them".

The useless bastards keep letting me down

129Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 22:19

Natasha Whittam wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Good post, welcome to the site.

Climb out TROY.

Fair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum