Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eating Outside The Bogs

+4
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On Saturday night Cecil took me to a posh restaurant, you know the sort, cloth napkins, no tomato ketchup on the tables, no instructions on how to use a knife and fork, etc.

Anyway, I am cursed whenever I eat out. It doesn't matter which restaurant I go to, I always get seated near the toilets. It doesn't matter if the restaurant is half empty, they will still seat me at the nearest table to the bogs.

So I have to spend the evening watching fat sweaty blokes doing themselves up as they exit the bogs.

Is this something that only happens to me, or do others experience this same phenomenon?

2Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 16:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn’t you have asked to move tables?

3Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 16:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not on this occasion, the place was full.

So I had to watch men doing themselves up, and Cecil dribbling gravy down his front.

I'm living the dream.

4Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 16:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Maybe Cecil has radioed ahead informing them of your incontinence.

5Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No need for bullery.

I can't believe I'm the only one that suffers this inconvenience.

6Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 17:19

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:No need for bullery.

I can't believe I'm the only one that suffers this in convenience.
Ah see what you did there.

7Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 17:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Maybe Cecil has radioed ahead informing them of your incontinence.
Very Happy

8Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 17:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radioed ahead? What year is it, 1957?

9Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 17:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Radioed ahead? What year is it, 1957?
Who goes to Nando’s on a date?

That’s the question. Very Happy

10Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 18:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Driving to the match on Saturday,we saw three Wolves supporters taking a piss on De Havilland Way,bold as brass.
Dirty buggers.

11Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 18:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Driving to the match on Saturday,we saw three Wolves supporters taking a piss on De Havilland Way,bold as brass.
Dirty buggers.
Are you trying to say that one of them could have been Nat in disguise?

12Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 18:32

Cajunboy

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

LEGS AKIMBO!!!

13Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 18:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:LEGS AKIMBO!!!
One of Al Capone's lesser known henchmen.

14Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Mon Apr 23 2018, 19:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You try and start a serious thread and this happens.

Twats!

15Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Tue Apr 24 2018, 08:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel your pain Nat, it's happened to me a few times as well. That and being near the kitchen or where the staff come in and out is bad as well as they keep having to squeeze by you.

16Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Tue Apr 24 2018, 09:46

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:On Saturday night Cecil took me to a posh restaurant, you know the sort, cloth napkins, no tomato ketchup on the tables, no instructions on how to use a knife and fork, etc.

Anyway, I am cursed whenever I eat out. It doesn't matter which restaurant I go to, I always get seated near the toilets. It doesn't matter if the restaurant is half empty, they will still seat me at the nearest table to the bogs.

So I have to spend the evening watching fat sweaty blokes doing themselves up as they exit the bogs.

Is this something that only happens to me, or do others experience this same phenomenon?
You can pick your own table at kfc you bellend

17Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Tue Apr 24 2018, 10:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I feel your pain Nat, it's happened to me a few times as well. That and being near the kitchen or where the staff come in and out is bad as well as they keep having to squeeze by you.

Happens to you because you talk so much shit

18Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Tue Apr 24 2018, 10:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:I feel your pain Nat, it's happened to me a few times as well. That and being near the kitchen or where the staff come in and out is bad as well as they keep having to squeeze by you.

I take it you are still annoyed about me being your Dad, chill out Son i don't like it anymore than you. You have turned out to be such a massive disappointment.

19Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Tue Apr 24 2018, 11:09

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

I take it you are still annoyed about me being your Dad, chill out Son i don't like it anymore than you. You have turned out to be such a massive disappointment.
You wiped the best bit of him on the curtains you told me

20Eating Outside The Bogs Empty Re: Eating Outside The Bogs Tue Apr 24 2018, 11:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

You wiped the best bit of him on the curtains you told me
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum