Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL

+24
y2johnny
Chairmanda
Tungsten3
ege66
Hip Priest
okocha
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
observer
Cajunboy
Norpig
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
karlypants
xmiles
Boggersbelief
finlaymcdanger
Leeds_Trotter
boltonbonce
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL Mon May 07, 2018 10:37 pm

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

:clap: :clap: Nat, you're a star!

22enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL Mon May 07, 2018 10:53 pm

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wonderful stuff that Nat. The perfect end to a brilliant weekend.

23enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL Mon May 07, 2018 11:20 pm

ege66

David Ngog
David Ngog

Brilliant. Best thing on here by a mile. Perfect end to a perfect ending.

Tungsten3

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Just registered to say great piece of work. Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks Tungsten. Stick around, hopefully there will be more next season - if we win a match.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tungsten3 wrote:Just registered to say great piece of work. Smile

Thanks Tungsten3 it's appreciated.

Hope you have a look around the rest of the forum and like what you see and decide to join in posting with the rest of us Nutters!

Tungsten3

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Will have a look around.

Its been difficult finding a forum since yahoogroups bwfc started with the tumbleweed

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tungsten3 wrote:Will have a look around.

Its been difficult finding a forum since yahoogroups bwfc started with the tumbleweed

I wouldn't want to lose you as you've only just found us but there are a number of other BWFC forums about namely -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and

In all honesty only Wanderers Ways (the top link) and ourselves here on Nuts are regularly active forums, the others really only rely on a handful of posters and generally are only busy on match days.

Hope you find one to your liking (particularly if its us here on Nuts!).

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue May 08, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote::facepalm:
Yep! Seconded!  :facepalm:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote::facepalm:

Very Happy

I prefer to be honest and open with people.

We all know about the other forums and we prefer to post on Nuts, so why not let others make their minds up about which forum suits them the best too?

We are all grown ups following the same team anyway!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's 1976 and Sluffy and future Mrs Sluffy are sat in McDonalds.

Sluffy: Will you marry me future Mrs Sluffy?

Future Mrs Sluffy: It's a tough one, but you know how much I love your 'I told you so' rants and all round condescension.

Sluffy: Well, before you make your mind up, I think it's only fair you consider Bert from no 56 as he has all his own hair and teeth. And Trevor at number 41 has a 12 inch todger, and don't forget Roger at number 38, he keeps all his toenails in a scrapbook.

Future Mrs Sluffy: You're not making this easy darling....

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's 1976 and Sluffy and future Mrs Sluffy are sat in McDonalds.

Future Mrs Sluffy: It's a tough one, but you know how much I love your 'I told you so' rants and all round condescension.

Sluffy: Well, before you make your mind up, I think it's only fair you consider Bert from no 56 as he has all his own hair and teeth. And Trevor at number 41 has a 12 inch todger, and don't forget Roger at number 38, he keeps all his toenails in a scrapbook.

I can’t believe any of that as Sluffy comes across more as a pie and chips man.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think I knew Roger at number 38.

37enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL Tue May 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's 1976 and Sluffy and future Mrs Sluffy are sat in McDonalds.

How hard is it to google 'BWFC forums'?

Christ from time to time I even post a link myself to Wanderers Ways here on Nuts, if it's something they've got a scoop on.

People aren't stupid and shouldn't be treated as such in my opinion.

We are as good as any other BWFC forum and better than most (all in my opinion) - that's why we are busy and nearly all of the others aren't!

For us to continue to be successful we've got to be better than the other forums and by showing people that they exist and allow them to compare us to them, they can make their own minds up where to post.

Surely that's got to be better than some of the other sites who refuse to acknowledge on their forums that we at Nuts even exist for fear of losing their few remaining posters to us?

We don't wish to and have never controlled what posters are allowed to know here on Nuts.

38enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL Tue May 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a joke sluffy, calm down.

39enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - STAYING UP SPECIAL Tue May 08, 2018 10:45 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:It was a joke sluffy, calm down.

Oh, ok.

You got me!

Very Happy

Thought I'd post up some stats for you on your 'BEL' special.

On Wanderers Ways where I posted a link, there have been 1,336 views and 22 replies so far and the main tweet which I asked Iles, LoV and Lee Anderson to retweet (which they all did - thank you, appreciated) and Jack Dearden (who didn't - boo!) there has been 1,079 individual clicks on the link to your article (the wways views are probably made up of a smaller number of people clicking on the thread a number of times to read what other people have posted) 44 retweets and 20 replies - so far!

A phenomenal response and worthy of all the hard work and humour you put into your 'special' and for which we are all indebted to you for.

Thank you.

Link to ww thread -

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Exceptional work, Nat, thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic