Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites stars celebrate survival. Shamefully.

+7
karlypants
boltonbonce
y2johnny
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Karly, is the irony of calling me obnoxious totally lost on you? Considering you call me a nob whenever you address me? Whereas I don’t think I’ve ever abused you.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Gentlemen please...

We won, are staying up and the Sun is shining.

I've posted links to Natasha's fantastic Behind Enemy Lines Special on both Wanderers Ways and twitter and we have had a load of visitors today checking us out.

Let's not spoil the moment with squabbling amongst ourselves just right now please. We don't want to make people think we are a bunch of Nutters!

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I actually do wear a lot of beige. I like chinos.
Not good for the older man. If he tends to dribble that is.

The stain of shame.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Gentlemen please...

I've posted links to Natasha's fantastic Behind Enemy Lines Special on both Wanderers Ways and twitter and we have had a load of visitors today checking us out.

Let's not spoil the moment with squabbling amongst ourselves just right now please.  We don't want to make people think we are a bunch of Nutters!

Very Happy
I'm still on the ceiling Sluffy. Can't stop playing that Jack Dearden clip.
I'm sure it'll wear off.

Let's not spoil the moment with squabbling amongst ourselves just right now please.  We don't want to make people think we are a bunch of Nutters!

Very Happy

Going to take more than those 4 simpletons to stop me smiling Sluffy, appreciate the intervention though.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:

Very Happy
I'm still on the ceiling Sluffy. Can't stop playing that Jack Dearden clip.
I'm sure it'll wear off.

Have you seen this then Bonce?

(Posted by Burnden Park Bolton').

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A couple of Vloggers views of the day too -

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

303 guests on today  Shocked

Best behaviour from now on lads, i won't even rise to that knobhead calling me a simpleton  Laughing

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we get back to the topic.

Players openly shaming the club and town by boozing like tramps on Monday morning.

I hope it's addressed in Ken's weekly column.

In all seriousness, this is supporters money they’re pissing up the wall. Hardly the attitude of top athletes.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Back on topic.....

......i couldn't give two shits.  They did there job and are blowing of steam.  Good on them. And good on steam the lucky guy.

But what if your kids were at the bar Johnny?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:But what if your kids were at the bar Johnny?
Under age drinking is certainly a problem.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Can we get back to the topic.

Players openly shaming the club and town by boozing like tramps on Monday morning.

I hope it's addressed in Ken's weekly column.
Ken can't write his column this week as he is currently drying out in the Priory after a heavy couple of days on the sauce.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:303 guests on today  Shocked

Best behaviour from now on lads, i won't even rise to that knobhead calling me a simpleton  Laughing
Some of them aren't properly dressed. Bad show.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

T.R.O.Y wrote:But what if your kids were at the bar Johnny?
 being 9 and 4 id be more worried about how i have failed as a parent than them as a role model

Bolton Rebirth

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I don’t mind them doing this as long as they’re getting the job done - which they have done. If it wasn’t for camera phones and the world being glued to the internet this would just happen without our knowing but rest assured it would still happen. Have one for me boys you’ve earned it.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It doesn't bother me that they are celebrating, most of us have been on a bender before.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:It doesn't bother me that they are celebrating, most of us have been on a bender before.

I haven't.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:It doesn't bother me that they are celebrating, most of us have been on a bender before.

I haven't.
I bet Caileb has though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum