Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guests come on in we are lovely really!

+3
xmiles
Sluffy
Norpig
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen we have 320 guests on here, come on guests why not join up and join in the chat?

Us regulars promise to be nice to you for at least a week after joining, after that you're on your own  Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It would be fantastic if some of the guests do register with us and join in with the laughs on here but realistically the vast bulk of those popping in to read Natasha's Behind Enemy Lines special are from the twitter (thanks to retweets from Marc Iles and the Lion of Vienna site - it's very much appreciated fellas).

Personally I find twitter so fleeting and of the moment and find it hard to build a deeper rapport with others because of it, whereas 'forums' allow you to get to know posters that much better and allows conversation and opinions to be shared that more easily and humour and laughs to flow from it. For instance the article they've all come to read and have a laugh with us with, could never have been achievable on twitter, nor the person writing it - Natasha - being able to format it or present as one article rather than about 87 successive tweets!

Each to their own I guess but forums (particularly this one) are much more fun, argumentative, silly, infuriating, opinionated and all round funnier and easier to read than twitter could ever be.

Anyone reading this should give us a go - you might even find you like it here!

Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

And it's not just about the football. Have a look at the Wandering Minds section as well.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

534 guests on now.

Edited due to nat being a fooking misery

Last edited by y2johnny on Tue May 08 2018, 18:38; edited 1 time in total

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I truly hope that post is going to be removed.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Edit: Boo! Natasha you moody old bint!

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Well there are over 600 guests on now and all they can see is the one who brought them here with her wit and creativity is actually a bit of a bellend

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't scare them away. I've got 600 pairs of factory reject slippers,and I might be able to palm them off.
Had a few with only left feet,but I gave them to Will Buckley.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well we had one definite sign up in Tungsten3 so hopefully more will follow  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum