Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton linked with Ex-Birmingham City winger - The end for Ameobi's return?

+5
Growler
wanderlust
Leeds_Trotter
Norpig
Sluffy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Former Birmingham City winger David Cotterill could be back in the Championship next season.
The ex-Wales international is claimed to being considered as an option by Blackburn Rovers, Bolton Wanderers and former club Swansea City.

And League One Sunderland are also said to be interested in the 30-year-old who last played for Kolkata-based ATK.
Cotterill moved to the Indian Super League side in January and played for a couple of months before returning to the UK.

He did so having been released by Blues after three-and-a-half years at the club.
Cotterill was brought to Birmingham on a free transfer by Lee Clark and proceeded to establish an effective partnership with Clayton Donaldson.
He remained a key player until Gary Rowett left in December 2016 and was sent on loan to Bristol City in Gianfranco Zola’s early weeks.

He returned to Blues last summer but had his appearances limited under Harry Redknapp and Steve Cotterill before he was released last December.
He is now a free agent and is looking for a new club ahead of the 2018/2019 campaign.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-transfers-championship-sunderland-14775084

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We don't need any more wingers surely and if we did i would prefer one better than Cotterill.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's a no from Lee.
Bolton linked with Ex-Birmingham City winger - The end for Ameobi's return? Screen10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Iles' source called Boggers by any chance or is it just another slow news day?

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would rather sign Bolt than another average winger

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We could have a 'Nuts and Bolts' thread.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You've nailed it Boncey.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My head's screwed on right.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Am I alone in wanting Ameobi back? I think he could do really well if he gets decent service at this level.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Am I alone in wanting Ameobi back? I think he could do really well if he gets decent service at this level.

Ameobi is supposed to be the one providing the service.

He rarely does, so at this level his lack of consistency will lose us points.

Time to move him on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum