Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+30
Bollotom2014
WanderersStationSimon
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
gloswhite
Maurice Greene
bryan458
wessy
rammywhite
Growler
Keegan
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
karlypants
xmiles
Nigelbwfc
Dunkels King
Natasha Whittam
DEANO82
observer
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 50]

561Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 16:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seems that way

562Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 17:04

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

fuck off Anderson you TWAT !!!!!

563Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 17:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Signed absolutely no one. Christ

564Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 17:10

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bryan458 wrote:fuck off Anderson you TWAT !!!!!
What were you expecting really? he's no intentions of spending HIS money.

565Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 17:50

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am surprised that anybody is surprised  Evil or Very Mad

It's the same every window for years now. Nowt ever gets done for whatever reason. Tomorrow we will hear that we had a number of players that we just couldn't get over the line. Print the same article from times past and insert the players names. 

Get behind the team we have because that's it for now.

566Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 17:51

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The downside of the outstanding result at West Brom is that it would make Ken think he had already spent enough money to finish 4th bottom.
I think we will need to have a poor run of results before the loan window shuts for Ken to fork out decent wages on loan players

567Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 18:00

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

568Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 18:33

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Growler wrote:The downside of the outstanding result at West Brom is that it would make Ken think he had already spent enough money to finish 4th bottom.
I think we will need to have a poor run of results before the loan window shuts for Ken to fork out decent wages on loan players
Unless you mean pay over the odds for players, I don't think that's true. Ken has stated, and rightly so, in my opinion, that he won't pay over the odds for players.

I don't see why we should need to desperately pay over the odds for players since we've signed about 10.

However, think Parky might leave at the first good offer as he hasn't had his first two choices.

569Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 18:37

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nigelbwfc wrote:Unless you mean pay over the odds for players, I don't think that's true. Ken has stated, and rightly so, in my opinion, that he won't pay over the odds for players.

I don't see why we should need to desperately pay over the odds for players since we've signed about 10.

However, think Parky might leave at the first good offer as he hasn't had his first two choices.
That's laughable.

570Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 18:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very disappointing. Been a bit pissed off listening to the millions being chucked about by the big boys.

Football really has sold its soul to the devil, and there's no way back.

571Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 18:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chuks Aneke joined on loan with view to permanent deal in jan.

572Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 18:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Chuks Aneke joined on loan with view to permanent deal in jan.
Interesting one. Been capped at nearly all levels for England.

573Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 20:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan paid £1M for Garner, completely understand why we pulled out, he’s almost 31.

574Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 21:49

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

KA said  he would not overspend or chase prices.  He didn't.  He says we need to stay in the league and exist within the budget that makes the club self-sufficient.  He didn't lie. Why did anyone think he would chase any of these prospects?

575Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 22:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:KA said  he would not overspend or chase prices.  He didn't.  He says we need to stay in the league and exist within the budget that makes the club self-sufficient.  He didn't lie. Why did anyone think he would chase any of these prospects?
Nobody in their right mind would - we know we're skint and still losing money. I think the real problem is Anderson publicly stating that we were going to buy x number of players and implying that we have the funds to do so in an increasingly expensive market.

576Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 09 2018, 22:55

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
observer wrote:KA said  he would not overspend or chase prices.  He didn't.  He says we need to stay in the league and exist within the budget that makes the club self-sufficient.  He didn't lie. Why did anyone think he would chase any of these prospects?
Nobody in their right mind would - we know we're skint and still losing money. I think the real problem is Anderson publicly stating that we were going to buy x number of players and implying that we have the funds to do so in an increasingly expensive market.
Reality bites!

577Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 10 2018, 01:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Chuks Aneke joined on loan with view to permanent deal in jan.
Joined - past tense as in it's a done deal?

578Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 10 2018, 07:35

Glad we didn’t sign Garner, too much money for us we need to be investing in younger players.

Lot of work needed in the loan market though, we've left ourselves very thin.

579Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 10 2018, 08:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Aye

580Transfer rumours ! - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 10 2018, 09:01

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Aye
Nothing reported by Iles or BWFC. Last I heard BWFC were interested, but there's been no confirmation of a loan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum