Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL

+8
rammywhite
doffcocker
observer
wanderlust
y2johnny
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Tue Jul 24 2018, 13:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers are pleased to announce the signing of Marc Wilson on a one-year deal.

The 30-year-old Republic of Ireland international, who is capable of playing both in defence and midfield, was last on the books of Sunderland in 2017/18.

During the formative years of his career meanwhile, the Irishman started out in his homeland with Lisburn Youth before making the switch to Manchester United as a teenager.

After three years at Old Trafford however, he moved to the south-coast with Portsmouth and turned professional with Pompey in 2006, going on to enjoy four seasons at Fratton Park coupled with loans to Yeovil Town, Bournemouth and Luton Town.

The Premier League was calling for him though, and in 2010, he was snapped up by Stoke City where during a six-year stint at the bet365 Stadium, he played in an FA Cup Final and also in the Europa League with the Potters.

Joining up with his former loan side Bournemouth in 2016, he was loaned to West Bromwich Albion in the second half of 2016/17 before agreeing terms with Sunderland last summer.

And now following his departure from the Stadium of Light, Wilson has linked up with Phil Parkinson’s men ahead of the start of the Sky Bet Championship campaign in under two weeks’ time.

Speaking to bwfc.co.uk after completing the move, Wilson said: “It's good to be here. I spoke to the manager a while back and he was really positive about it.

"I think for me personally it is a good chance to get playing football again and hopefully help the club to do well."

Wanderers manager Parkinson added: “We're pleased with the signing of Marc. He's a player who's played at the top level in English football and also on the international stage.

"He can play across the back four as well as holding midfield and is a great addition to our squad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Tue Jul 24 2018, 13:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

3Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Tue Jul 24 2018, 13:47

Good signing, really versatile - think we were linked with him before he joined Stoke.

4Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Tue Jul 24 2018, 18:08

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Who knows if, or how well these new signings are going to gel together, but I’m starting to believe that we’ll be better equipped for the Championship this season. We still need to strengthen in the all important and obvious positions but under the circumstances I think Parky and Anderson have done a good job in the market so far. Splashing whatever cash we can on a striker needs to happen ASAP though if we’re going to avoid another shocking start to the season in what looks to be an improved and more challenging division than the last.

UP THE WHITES!

5Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Wed Jul 25 2018, 10:02

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

finlaymcdanger wrote:Who knows if, or how well these new signings are going to gel together, but I’m starting to believe that we’ll be better equipped for the Championship this season. We still need to strengthen in the all important and obvious positions but under the circumstances I think Parky and Anderson have done a good job in the market so far. Splashing whatever cash we can on a striker needs to happen ASAP though if we’re going to avoid another shocking start to the season in what looks to be an improved and more challenging division than the last.

UP THE WHITES!
Absolutely spot on.

6Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Wed Jul 25 2018, 10:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Who knows if, or how well these new signings are going to gel together, but I’m starting to believe that we’ll be better equipped for the Championship this season. We still need to strengthen in the all important and obvious positions but under the circumstances I think Parky and Anderson have done a good job in the market so far. Splashing whatever cash we can on a striker needs to happen ASAP though if we’re going to avoid another shocking start to the season in what looks to be an improved and more challenging division than the last.

UP THE WHITES!
It is early doors in terms of the team gelling and with signings yet to arrive, it will be a while before the team is settled but I'm yet to be convinced that Parky's gambles in the market will work out although they all have potential, whether that's potential to play at a higher level or the potential to regain long lost form and stay injury-free.

I say "gambles" but in reality so far this transfer window has been an elaborately staged further cost-cutting exercise.
Unless I'm mistaken (and I will get lectured if I am - or even if I'm not) so far Anderson has cleared out a lot of the big earners and spent absolutely zero.

Not a penny.

Obviously I'm hoping that is because of the intent to spend a wodge on a quality striker, but if that falls through as it might, we could go through the entire window without any new investment in the team. Even splashing a £ million on a striker wouldn't be that impressive after the income generated last season, so I reckon our survival next year will again be dependent on Parky getting the best out of what we have against teams a damn sight better than Guiseley.

See what the next two weeks bring and then we'll be in a better position to assess where we stand.

7Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Wed Jul 25 2018, 12:53

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:

UP THE WHITES!
It is early doors in terms of the team gelling and with signings yet to arrive, it will be a while before the team is settled but I'm yet to be convinced that Parky's gambles in the market will work out although they all have potential, whether that's potential to play at a higher level or the potential to regain long lost form and stay injury-free.

I say "gambles" but in reality so far this transfer window has been an elaborately staged further cost-cutting exercise.
Unless I'm mistaken (and I will get lectured if I am - or even if I'm not) so far Anderson has cleared out a lot of the big earners and spent absolutely zero.

Not a penny.

Obviously I'm hoping that is because of the intent to spend a wodge on a quality striker, but if that falls through as it might, we could go through the entire window without any new investment in the team. Even splashing a £ million on a striker wouldn't be that impressive after the income generated last season, so I reckon our survival next year will again be dependent on Parky getting the best out of what we have against teams a damn sight better than Guiseley.

See what the next two weeks bring and then we'll be in a better position to assess where we stand.
"Unless I'm mistaken (and I will get lectured if I am - or even if I'm not) so far Anderson has cleared out a lot of the big earners and spent absolutely zero."

This is the crux of your statement and is quite correct.  KA said last year we had to run as a break even.  He has proven that he is a very sharp businessman and we survived without spending anything.  Being smart, he also knows we have to spend whatever he has on a striker who can keep us up... but at the same time, won't throw crazy money at anyone as the price is driven up.  That being said, I hope we finally get a replacement for Madine... and one who will get more than ten goals for us this season.  

The "goal" for KA is obviously to keep us in the Championship while running a break even operation... and at the same time finding the capital from someone to get us to the next level.  Only KA knows if he wants to sell outright to the right buyer, or if he wants to run the club for years with capital from outsiders who wish to invest in the club. Either way, he wants to change the culture under the ED era which ran up massive debt.  Despite what anyone might think by past behavior, this new business model has kept us alive.  We can only hope there are a few quid left for this 10-20 goal striker to avoid the bottom three this season.  

My fervent hope is we do better in the first eleven matches than last season. Judging from preseason friendlies is not ideal, but it is apparent we have not improved much in putting the ball in the net... very reminiscent of those first eleven matches.  We need very much not to be behind the eight-ball at the start of the season, and hopefully no 1500-1 odds against us again.

8Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Wed Jul 25 2018, 15:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

UP THE WHITES!

Not a penny.

"Unless I'm mistaken (and I will get lectured if I am - or even if I'm not) so far Anderson has cleared out a lot of the big earners and spent absolutely zero."

This is the crux of your statement and is quite correct.  KA said last year we had to run as a break even.  He has proven that he is a very sharp businessman and we survived without spending anything.  Being smart, he also knows we have to spend whatever he has on a striker who can keep us up... but at the same time, won't throw crazy money at anyone as the price is driven up.  That being said, I hope we finally get a replacement for Madine... and one who will get more than ten goals for us this season.  

The "goal" for KA is obviously to keep us in the Championship while running a break even operation... and at the same time finding the capital from someone to get us to the next level.  Only KA knows if he wants to sell outright to the right buyer, or if he wants to run the club for years with capital from outsiders who wish to invest in the club. Either way, he wants to change the culture under the ED era which ran up massive debt.  Despite what anyone might think by past behavior, this new business model has kept us alive.  We can only hope there are a few quid left for this 10-20 goal striker to avoid the bottom three this season.  

My fervent hope is we do better in the first eleven matches than last season. Judging from preseason friendlies is not ideal, but it is apparent we have not improved much in putting the ball in the net... very reminiscent of those first eleven matches.  We need very much not to be behind the eight-ball at the start of the season, and hopefully no 1500-1 odds against us again.
Anderson's "business model" you refer to seems to be little more than cut staff, cut the squad, cut the wage bill, sell anyone that can bring in a few quid and use the club's assets rather than his own money.
We can only imagine where we might be if we had a different owner - could have been the Premiership or it could have been oblivion, we simply don't know. What we do know is that whilst we have this owner our potential is very limited - especially as he won't invest his own money and is either unwilling or unable to bring in anyone who will invest so in my opinion it will remain that way under his tenure.
My primary concern is that the disparity in income between the Premiership and the rest is growing year on year, leaving those teams that haven't got money to spend with little or no chance of joining the elite group, let alone staying in it. We therefore need a new owner if we are ever to have ambitions to get back to where we were - either that or Anderson will rock up before the season starts with the investment he promised and a willingness to throw £30 million + at the squad.
As regards scoring more goals to get off to a better start, Wyke will be unavailable for a while even if we sign him, so Parky is going to have to find another solution to the problem if only on a temporary basis.

9Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Wed Jul 25 2018, 16:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
observer wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

UP THE WHITES!

Not a penny.

Anderson's "business model" you refer to seems to be little more than cut staff, cut the squad, cut the wage bill, sell anyone that can bring in a few quid and use the club's assets rather than his own money.
We can only imagine where we might be if we had a different owner - could have been the Premiership or it could have been oblivion, we simply don't know. What we do know is that whilst we have this owner our potential is very limited - especially as he won't invest his own money and is either unwilling or unable to bring in anyone who will invest so in my opinion it will remain that way under his tenure.
My primary concern is that the disparity in income between the Premiership and the rest is growing year on year, leaving those teams that haven't got money to spend with little or no chance of joining the elite group, let alone staying in it. We therefore need a new owner if we are ever to have ambitions to get back to where we were - either that or Anderson will rock up before the season starts with the investment he promised and a willingness to throw £30 million + at the squad.
As regards scoring more goals to get off to a better start, Wyke will be unavailable for a while even if we sign him, so Parky is going to have to find another solution to the problem if only on a temporary basis.
"Anderson's "business model" you refer to seems to be little more than cut staff, cut the squad, cut the wage bill, sell anyone that can bring in a few quid and use the club's assets rather than his own money."

Yes I agree... but from his own words... it must be run on a breakeven... and be self sufficient.  He is not looking to invest... unless, my guess is, it will improve the value of his investment... yes, this is an investment.  He is not ED, who did this for the love of the club.

I also agree that Anderson needs to spend to keep us up.  Whether he will or not is his decision.  He threw the dice last season, sold Madine for silly money, and we survived.  Hopefully a little investment in a striker will get us up a few places and to safety.  I expect nothing more than that.  No investment will put us in the same precarious position as last season.

10Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 01:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Anderson's "business model" you refer to seems to be little more than cut staff, cut the squad, cut the wage bill, sell anyone that can bring in a few quid and use the club's assets rather than his own money.

As opposed to Davies and Gartsides, throw nearly £200 million of your money into a club that buys quality players and pays 'eye watering wages' for the likes of Baptiste, Sordell, Ngog, Zat Knight, Shittu, Emile Heskey, Gavin McCann, Mark Davies, etc, etc, etc - whose wages even when Anderson took over were over £1million per month!!!

Yes than plan worked well - it nearly had us in Administration or had you forgot?

wanderlust wrote:We can only imagine where we might be if we had a different owner - could have been the Premiership or it could have been oblivion, we simply don't know.

Yes, there were loads of people queueing to buy us as I recall, Disley was pictured at the ground, the ST with all their high value net worth individuals, and that bloke with the mobile phone shop on Halliwell Road that went bust!

I'm sure Anderson is just fighting them all off with a big stick because he loves it too much here with all the 'moan, moan 4 king moaning' fans like you! (I found the quote on the Bolton News comment section - good one isn't it!).

wanderlust wrote:What we do know is that whilst we have this owner our potential is very limited - especially as he won't invest his own money and is either unwilling or unable to bring in anyone who will invest so in my opinion it will remain that way under his tenure.

How do you know he's not invested his own money?  Anderson is on record as saying he's invested heavily (see his Chairman notes).

Again how do you know he is unwilling to bring in investment?  Again Anderson is on record as to his attempts - even commenting on how one person's statement of monies he had was proved to be false!

wanderlust wrote:My primary concern is that the disparity in income between the Premiership and the rest is growing year on year, leaving those teams that haven't got money to spend with little or no chance of joining the elite group, let alone staying in it. We therefore need a new owner if we are ever to have ambitions to get back to where we were - either that or Anderson will rock up before the season starts with the investment he promised and a willingness to throw £30 million + at the squad.

We had the biggest wage bill in the Championship under Coyle but it didn't do us any good in getting us promoted back to the Premier League.

Teams like Huddersfield and Burnley have however been promoted to the Premier with considerably smaller wage bills and player investments.

And you are definitely away with the fairy's if you think anyone is in a rush to not only buy the club but then stump up another £30 million for players.

wanderlust wrote:As regards scoring more goals to get off to a better start, Wyke will be unavailable for a while even if we sign him, so Parky is going to have to find another solution to the problem if only on a temporary basis.

So you think we should simply buy Wyke for nearly £1 million PLUS another equally good striker as well, just because he's out injured for a few weeks?

I take it you're going to pay his wages for the rest of the season while he's sitting on the bench whilst Wyke is playing then???

Rolling Eyes

11Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 02:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Incredible to think only 6 years ago we were seen as one of the big spenders of the Championship.

At the minute it seems like the aim is to get anybody in we possibly can who's free and anywhere near Championship standard, while most clubs will be spending anywhere between ten and fifty million. 

It's depressing but it was to be expected, and at least we've brought plenty of players in already.

Quietly optimistic that we might make tidy work of a shit situation this season.

12Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 10:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Anderson's "business model" you refer to seems to be little more than cut staff, cut the squad, cut the wage bill, sell anyone that can bring in a few quid and use the club's assets rather than his own money.

As opposed to Davies and Gartsides, throw nearly £200 million of your money into a club that buys quality players and pays 'eye watering wages' for the likes of Baptiste, Sordell, Ngog, Zat Knight, Shittu, Emile Heskey, Gavin McCann, Mark Davies, etc, etc, etc - whose wages even when Anderson took over were over £1million per month!!!

Yes than plan worked well - it nearly had us in Administration or had you forgot?

No. Not "as opposed to Davies and Gartside's."

wanderlust wrote:We can only imagine where we might be if we had a different owner - could have been the Premiership or it could have been oblivion, we simply don't know.

Yes, there were loads of people queueing to buy us as I recall, Disley was pictured at the ground, the ST with all their high value net worth individuals, and that bloke with the mobile phone shop on Halliwell Road that went bust!

I'm sure Anderson is just fighting them all off with a big stick because he loves it too much here with all the 'moan, moan 4 king moaning' fans like you! (I found the quote on the Bolton News comment section - good one isn't it!).

Clearly when I write "we can only imagine" I meant it for people who a) can imagine and b) haven't got a massive chip on their shoulders
wanderlust wrote:What we do know is that whilst we have this owner our potential is very limited - especially as he won't invest his own money and is either unwilling or unable to bring in anyone who will invest so in my opinion it will remain that way under his tenure.

How do you know he's not invested his own money?  Anderson is on record as saying he's invested heavily (see his Chairman notes).

a) there is no evdience of him having invested a penny that he didn't subsequently take back and b) he is a proven liar.

Again how do you know he is unwilling to bring in investment?  Again Anderson is on record as to his attempts - even commenting on how one person's statement of monies he had was proved to be false!

I wrote unable or unwilling. You choose.
wanderlust wrote:My primary concern is that the disparity in income between the Premiership and the rest is growing year on year, leaving those teams that haven't got money to spend with little or no chance of joining the elite group, let alone staying in it. We therefore need a new owner if we are ever to have ambitions to get back to where we were - either that or Anderson will rock up before the season starts with the investment he promised and a willingness to throw £30 million + at the squad.

We had the biggest wage bill in the Championship under Coyle but it didn't do us any good in getting us promoted back to the Premier League.

Teams like Huddersfield and Burnley have however been promoted to the Premier with considerably smaller wage bills and player investments.

And you are definitely away with the fairy's if you think anyone is in a rush to not only buy the club but then stump up another £30 million for players.

What has Coyle got to do with anything?

wanderlust wrote:As regards scoring more goals to get off to a better start, Wyke will be unavailable for a while even if we sign him, so Parky is going to have to find another solution to the problem if only on a temporary basis.

So you think we should simply buy Wyke for nearly £1 million PLUS another equally good striker as well, just because he's out injured for a few weeks?

I take it you're going to pay his wages for the rest of the season while he's sitting on the bench whilst Wyke is playing then???

No I don't which is why I never suggested it.
Didn't you ever do comprehension in primary school? You have the critical reasoning skills of the hairs on my left bollock.

13Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 11:17

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If its your intention to kill this site stone dead, then you're going about it the right way.
Why don't you both ignore the next post that comes from the other side?
Every other poster on here would appreciate a rest from your personal vendettas.

14Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 11:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:If its your intention to kill this site stone dead, then you're going about it the right way.
Why don't you both ignore the next post that comes from the other side?
Every other poster on here would appreciate a rest from your personal vendettas.
Will do as should everyone else who is personally targeted with an illogical rant. Would it have been better if I'd mentioned that the hairs on my left bollock scored in the top percentile in Watson Glaser?

15Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 11:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Would it have been better if I'd mentioned that the hairs on my left bollock scored in the top percentile in Watson Glaser?

It would probably be better to just keep the hairy bollocks to yourself and your Mrs to be fair Wander.

16Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 12:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Would it have been better if I'd mentioned that the hairs on my left bollock scored in the top percentile in Watson Glaser?

It would probably be better to just keep the hairy bollocks to yourself and your Mrs to be fair Wander.
Will do. But they have a mind of their own.....Smile

...and they talk bollocks.

17Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 12:28

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

lusty, you seem obsessed with the idea that running a business AS a business is somehow evil and makes Ken our very own Dr Evil (Is PP Mini-me?).

Of COURSE HE CUT STAFF AND WAGES! Only a complete moron wouldn't given how bad our finances have been. When are you, someone who clearly has some intelligence going to wake up and accept the fact we're NOT going to spend mega bucks because we don't HAVE them? When are you going to wake up and smell the coffee that BWFC is not and never has been a club with a massive fan base and unlimited revenue streams? Frankly your constant 'Ken is a devious evil overlord' rants are just stupid now to the point of embarrassing.

Strikers cost more than any other position, that's not opinion it's fact. Given that even a journeyman striker of Championship level is now costing around 5 to 10 million and a good one can be twice that it's not surprising that we're having to look at cheaper, unproven or aging options even before we get to the subject of wages.

In case you missed the FFP rules, we HAVE to keep our books balanced, a billionaire can't just throw a massive wad of his own cash in even if he wanted to. Take a look at Aston Villa and the mess they're in from spending more than they earned last term in the belief they'd go straight back up. Now they HAVE to sell star assets in order to balance their books and since everyone knows that they'll bid fire sale prices. But sadly for us and many like us even those bargains are likely to be beyond our current means.

Given the constraints Ken and Phil have operated under I feel they've done well so far this summer. Yes we certainly need a striker but they know that at least as well as we do and I have faith they aren't done yet even if we don't land Wyke. I personally feel this coming season will be better than last and I can't help wondering if that will please or upset you? Right now I think you WANT us to fail because it would somehow vindicate your irrational meandering rants about the man who's kept this club in existence for the last two years.

18Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 14:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:lusty, you seem obsessed with the idea that running a business AS a business is somehow evil and makes Ken our very own Dr Evil (Is PP Mini-me?).

Of COURSE HE CUT STAFF AND WAGES! Only a complete moron wouldn't given how bad our finances have been. When are you, someone who clearly has some intelligence going to wake up and accept the fact we're NOT going to spend mega bucks because we don't HAVE them? When are you going to wake up and smell the coffee that BWFC is not and never has been a club with a massive fan base and unlimited revenue streams? Frankly your constant 'Ken is a devious evil overlord' rants are just stupid now to the point of embarrassing.

Strikers cost more than any other position, that's not opinion it's fact. Given that even a journeyman striker of Championship level is now costing around 5 to 10 million and a good one can be twice that it's not surprising that we're having to look at cheaper, unproven or aging options even before we get to the subject of wages.

In case you missed the FFP rules, we HAVE to keep our books balanced, a billionaire can't just throw a massive wad of his own cash in even if he wanted to. Take a look at Aston Villa and the mess they're in from spending more than they earned last term in the belief they'd go straight back up. Now they HAVE to sell star assets in order to balance their books and since everyone knows that they'll bid fire sale prices. But sadly for us and many like us even those bargains are likely to be beyond our current means.

Given the constraints Ken and Phil have operated under I feel they've done well so far this summer. Yes we certainly need a striker but they know that at least as well as we do and I have faith they aren't done yet even if we don't land Wyke. I personally feel this coming season will be better than last and I can't help wondering if that will please or upset you? Right now I think you WANT us to fail because it would somehow vindicate your irrational meandering rants about the man who's kept this club in existence for the last two years.

:clap:

Superb post Peter, although Johnny and myself have found to our cost, you are only wasting your time and efforts on the nut job, his hatred for Anderson being the clubs owner is beyond any reasoning from anyone.

19Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 14:39

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Wanderlust, a question

Would you rather Bolton have a miserable season and be relegated or win every match 6-0 and be promoted to the Premier League as Champions?

20Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Empty Re: Marc Wilson signs - OFFICIAL Thu Jul 26 2018, 14:39

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:lusty, you seem obsessed with the idea that running a business AS a business is somehow evil and makes Ken our very own Dr Evil (Is PP Mini-me?).

:clap:

Superb post Peter, although Johnny and myself have found to our cost, you are only wasting your time and efforts on the nut job, his hatred for Anderson being the clubs owner is beyond any reasoning from anyone.

I agree but not regards the name calling. Lusty knows everything he says is conjecture, but you must admit sluffy, if we didnt debate this stuff, the forum would be fooking boring

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum