Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 50]

441Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 13:30

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
Growler wrote:A lot of irrelevant, defensive, negative waffle from Ken 
The only words of substance in terms of when and how he will begin to pay the club's financial commitments on time is that there is some substantial Sky TV money due in January
He ain't a philanthropist, and he admits that. The club will pay bills when they have the money in.

He's paid out of his own pocket for admin and hotel staff. Multi millionaire players will have to wait. Seems fair enough.

If he can't get these ' new' buyers to buy the club then perhaps he should go to administration. Not nice on Davies family I know, but, relieve club of the rest of the £20 million debt.
Why would you think ED's family would get nothing. I would hope and expect that ED had done enough to make sure that they got something back from the £185million he spent on BWFC.
Because if there's no money left we have to sell assets. The ground goes to pay bills. Tax man comes first and there'll be very little after they've finished for any other creditors.

442Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 13:55

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nigelbwfc wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
The only words of substance in terms of when and how he will begin to pay the club's financial commitments on time is that there is some substantial Sky TV money due in January
He ain't a philanthropist, and he admits that. The club will pay bills when they have the money in.

He's paid out of his own pocket for admin and hotel staff. Multi millionaire players will have to wait. Seems fair enough.

If he can't get these ' new' buyers to buy the club then perhaps he should go to administration. Not nice on Davies family I know, but, relieve club of the rest of the £20 million debt.
Why would you think ED's family would get nothing. I would hope and expect that ED had done enough to make sure that they got something back from the £185million he spent on BWFC.
Because if there's no money left we have to sell assets. The ground goes to pay bills. Tax man comes first and there'll be very little after they've finished for any other creditors.
It doesn't work like that, Nigel. Secured creditors get paid before the taxman and other creditors. Moonshift Investments Ltd is a secured creditor. You can find the details here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

443Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 13:58

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:

It doesn't work like that, Nigel. Secured creditors get paid before the taxman and other creditors. Moonshift Investments Ltd is a secured creditor. You can find the details here:

Pretty sure that there's been a change in the law. It used to be the taxman got paid last, but now it gets paid first.

444Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 14:06

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nigelbwfc wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Nigelbwfc wrote:

Pretty sure that there's been a change in the law. It used to be the taxman got paid last, but now it gets paid first.
Sorry Nigel. This explains how it works:

445Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 14:22

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ten Bob and Nigel learn how to quote instead of taking up so much space

446Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 15:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The valuation of the club and the existing debt are of course important elements of investors considerations, and I suspect that Anderson will want a payoff despite having already repaid himself for any monies he put into the club as bridging loans to cover wages etc and ergo making a net investment of absolutely bugger all. I'd happily be corrected on this if anyone can point to current accounts that show a debt to Anderson personally, but I haven't seen any, so as far as I can see he has used the existing club assets to leverage loans rather than put a single penny of his own money into the club - or at least a pennt that he hasn't subsequently taken back. 

However that's not the point here.

At no stage has Anderson said "i spoke to investors and we couldn't agree a valuation"

He has repeatedly said that the investors cannot prove they have the money to invest and that, apart from being statistically unlikely, stinks like a box of rotting fish heads.

I have also heard privately that he has turned away solid affluent investors who won't meet his payoff demands so IMO he is using "they haven't got the money" as a way of explaining away "they won't give me a fat payoff". Again this may be innacurate but I have yet to see anything that disproves the theory.

I'd just like to know why every investor he allegedly speaks to turns out to be skint - even if they are billionaires and consortia. I suspect I know already.

447Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 15:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dear God!

Anderson is a secured creditor of the club - he MUST have put money into it - it's there in black and white ffs!!!

As for your "theory" of everything else - just laughable and rooted in your bias and prejudice.

448Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 15:56

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Players still haven't been paid yet.

449Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 17:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:Players still haven't been paid yet.

Good. They are all shit anyway!

450Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 19:13

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BBCRMsport

It's understood The PFA have stepped in to help resolve the Bolton Wanderers pay dispute. 

Go on then Sluffy why has he gone against his word yet again?

451Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 19:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:BBCRMsport

It's understood The PFA have stepped in to help resolve the Bolton Wanderers pay dispute. 

Go on then Sluffy why has he gone against his word yet again?

Who said he has?

It's hardly takes the brainpower of Einstein to think the players union might be involved in a players pay dispute is it?

It's better to let the facts emerge first than jump to all sorts of wrong conclusions, don't you think - you know the saying about fools rush in and all that!

452Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 19:28

karlypants wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:Players still haven't been paid yet.

Good. They are all shit anyway!

We need to stay up though Karly simple as that and this nonsense really isn't helping.

Millionaire footballers or not, if a rich tax exile keeps failing to pay what he contractually owes they have every right to be pissed off. Anyone who claims they wouldn't is a pushover.

453Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 19:32

Iles:

Not sure what time all banks close - but my branch definitely is. And I understand from sources in the #bwfc dressing room there has been no payment of the November salary.

454Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 19:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Uh oh. Ken talking bollocks. Well I never.

455Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 22:08

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Uh oh. Ken talking bollocks. Well I never.
The day after Ken uses the club website to say he isnt a liar.

You couldn't make this shit up

456Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 22:48

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Dear God!

Anderson is a secured creditor of the club - he MUST have put money into it - it's there in black and white ffs!!!

As for your "theory" of everything else - just laughable and rooted in your bias and prejudice.
I think you'll find, Sluffy, that this was the money Eddie agreed to lend KA immediately before Eddie died.

There's been misinformation about the club for the last twenty years and its never, to my knowledge, been the club that was responsible for it. I hope I'm not being unfair but, whilst I took no exception to the main thrust of KA's 's comments yesterday, there was  one particular element that I didn't think was accurate. It worried me.

457Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 23:05

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ken has offered to pay them 50% and the rest at some point on the future when things improve.

458Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu Dec 06 2018, 23:28

And he’s a man of his word so why not hey?

459Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 07 2018, 00:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You clearly don't understand Charge Registrations on an asset owner do you.

460Ken Anderson - update. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri Dec 07 2018, 11:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:

I think you'll find, Sluffy, that this was the money Eddie agreed to lend KA immediately before Eddie died.

There are two charges on the clubs assets at the time the BluMarble loan was settled, one for Moonshift and one for Anderson.

wanderlust wrote:You clearly don't understand Charge Registrations on an asset owner do you.

Feel free to enlighten me.

Particularly the bit about how a person can have a charge against assets if he's not loan anything against it in the first place?

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 36 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum