Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ITV in talks with BT over live Premiership games

+4
Michael Bolton
largehat
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As we know from 2013/14 season ESPN have lost their Premiership rights to British Telecom (aka BT)

But now it seems that BT are in talks with ITV to show certain matches on ITV1 and basically join together to help relequish Sky of its stranglehold over top-flight football. If it does happen then it will be the first time ever that ITV has ever shown live Premiership games (although they used to share tv rights, with BBC, for Division 1 matches in the old days!)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/9491026/ITV-in-talks-with-BT-to-show-Premier-League-games.html

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:British Telecom (aka BT)

Wow, I always wondered what BT stood for.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

lol!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

lol!

Got anything better to do, LH, like posting sensibly for once!

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 - here you go, here is a towel to wipe off the custard pie Nat rubbed all over your face.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat is no trouble and always expect some sort of abuse from her, but Largehat... different kettle of fish - thinks his voice of rhyme and reason is the only one and thinks he is correct all the time!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:bwfc71 - here you go, here is a towel to wipe off the custard pie Nat rubbed all over your face.

lol! Mich is on form.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:As we know from 2013/14 season ESPN have lost their Premiership rights to British Telecom (aka BT)

But now it seems that BT are in talks with ITV to show certain matches on ITV1 and basically join together to help relequish Sky of its stranglehold over top-flight football. If it does happen then it will be the first time ever that ITV has ever shown live Premiership games (although they used to share tv rights, with BBC, for Division 1 matches in the old days!)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/9491026/ITV-in-talks-with-BT-to-show-Premier-League-games.html

no, chris

they didn't lose the rights

the contracts ended and bids were invited for the new contracts

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:Nat is no trouble and always expect some sort of abuse from her, but Largehat... different kettle of fish - thinks his voice of rhyme and reason is the only one and thinks he is correct all the time!

Yeah, that's completely rational Chris.

Natasha makes up complete and utter bollocks to get a reaction from people.

I post my own opinions and defend them.

If you're more comfortable with complete and utter bollocks that would explain your view.

Just stop reading my posts if you don't like them, but stop whinging about me in every thread you saddo.

Last edited by largehat on Thu Aug 23 2012, 04:03; edited 1 time in total

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it would do the world of good for at least 1 match a week to be shown on the free channels. Especially for all the kids who's parents cant afford to get Sky TV - Can only be a good thing, It will effect Sky, but they will still get all the big matches for the large fan base...

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Why do people hate Largehat (and they do by the way LH)? I like him. And he is right pretty much all of the time so I can understand his position. I am happy for him to look down on you all.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

largehat wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Nat is no trouble and always expect some sort of abuse from her, but Largehat... different kettle of fish - thinks his voice of rhyme and reason is the only one and thinks he is correct all the time!

Yeah, that's completely rational Chris.

Natasha makes up complete and utter bollocks to get a reaction from people.

I post my own opinions and defend them.

If you're more comfortable with complete and utter bollocks that would explain your view.

Just stop reading my posts if you don't like them, but stop whinging about me in every thread you saddo.

I am curious. What did you edit here? Did you make an error?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

jayjay23 wrote:
I am curious. What did you edit here? Did you make an error?

I decided to tone down the post a bit.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I see. I also hate you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum