Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are they now - Gretar Steinsson

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are they now - Gretar Steinsson Empty Where are they now - Gretar Steinsson Thu Aug 23 2012, 00:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kayserispor in Turkey apparantly.

Anybody read Turkish?

Spor Toto Süper Lig ekiplerinden Kayserispor'un İngiltere'nin Bolton Wanderers takımından transfer ettiği defans oyuncusu Gretar Rafn Steinsson, 2 yıllık sözleşmeye imza attı.

Steinsson için Kadir Has Tesisleri'nde Asbaşkan Mustafa Atsız ile Basın Sözcüsü Oğuz Ortaköylüoğlu'nun katılımıyla tören düzenlendi.

Törende Ortaköylüoğlu, kulüp olarak çok önemli bir futbolcuyu kadrolarına kattıkları için mutlu olduklarını belirtti.

Steinsson'un İzlanda Milli Takımı'nda forma giyen başarılı bir oyuncu olduğunu dile getiren Ortaköylüoğlu, şunları kaydetti:

"Steinsson, defansta hem ortada, hem de sağda görev alabiliyor. Kendisi Bolton formasıyla 4,5 yıl İngiltere Premier Ligi forması giymiş ve devamlı oynamış bir futbolcu. Bu bakımdan çok istediğimiz, takımıza güç katacağına inandığımız bir futbolcuydu. Bu sezon güçlü bir Kayserispor kurmuştuk, Steinsson ile gücümüze güç kattık. Güçlü kadromuzla Steinsson'un katkılarıyla da istediğimiz, arzuladığımız başarılara bu sene ulaşacağımıza inanıyorum."

Konuşmasına Türkçe "Merhaba" diye başlayan Steinsson ise Kayserispor'u büyük bir kulüp olduğu için tercih ettiğini vurgulayarak, "Ben çok hırslı bir futbolcuyum. Kayserispor'a hedefleri olan bir kulüp olduğunu bildiğim için geldim. Kayserispor'da çok iyi oyuncular var. Tecrübeli oyuncularla gençlerin karışımından iyi bir takım kurulmuş. Kaysererispor'da iyi anılmak, taraftara kendimi sevdirmek istiyorum" diye konuştu.

Steinsson, "Türkiye ligi çok zor. Çok kaliteli oyuncular var. Çok güzel bir lig bizi bekliyor. Umuyorum ki kariyerim için çok güzel bir başlangıç olacak" dedi.

Steinsson, daha sonra kendisini iki yıllığına sarı-kırmızılı renklere bağlayan sözleşmeye imza attı.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is what an on line translator says -

Sports Toto Super League teams Kayserispor England Bolton Wanderers defender Gretar Rafn Steinsson team has transferred a 2-year contract was signed.

Facilities for Steinsson Kadir Vice President and Spokesman Mustafa Oguz Atsız ceremony was held with the participation of Ortaköylüoğlu'nun.

Ortaköylüoğlu the ceremony, the club is very important as they are happy to bring to the staff of a football player, he said.

Steinsson'un Iceland national team players wearing shirts that expressed a successful Ortaköylüoğlu, said:

"Steinsson, defense, and in the middle and on the right can take the task. Himself Bolton English Premier League shirt wearing jersey 4.5 years and a footballer has played continuously. Much we want this regard, that we believe have the power of a football player in takımıza. Kayserispor this season We put up a strong, We started off with Steinsson our strength. strong contribution of our staff we want Steinsson'un, I believe that we desire success in achieving this year. "

To speak Turkish "Hello," he began Steinsson highlighting the preference for Kayserispor is a great club, "I am very ambitious football player. Kayserispor'a I came to know that there's a club with targets. Kayserispor'da have very good players. Experienced players a mixture of young people in a number of well-established. Kaysererispor'da good to be remembered, I want to endear myself to supporters, "he said.

Steinsson, "Turkey is a very difficult league. Very good quality players. A very nice waiting for us in the league. Hopefully it will be a very nice start for my career," he said.

Steinsson, then he signed a two-year contract that connects yellow-red colors

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum