Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remi Matthews joins Bolton Wanderers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remi Matthews joins Bolton Wanderers Empty Remi Matthews joins Bolton Wanderers Sun Aug 12 2018, 15:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers are delighted to confirm that they have signed goalkeeper Remi Matthews from Norwich City on an initial loan deal with the move becoming permanent in January.

The shot-stopper came up through the ranks at Carrow Road before signing professional terms with the Canaries in 2014.

The highly-rated 24-year-old has enjoyed loan spells at Burton Albion, Doncaster Rovers, Hamilton Academical and Plymouth Argyle in recent years.

And speaking of his switch to the University of Bolton Stadium, Matthews said: "I’m delighted to be here. This is a massive club that is going places and the main thing for me is that I wanted to come to a football club with ambition.

"This was definitely the move that I wanted to get done. It’s a different scenery after being at Norwich for so long, but it’s a massive club that should be in the Premier League."

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2018/august/bolton-wanderers-sign-remi-matthews-on-loan/

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote: This is a massive club that is going places.

Is there something he knows that I don't? What places are we going to?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Is there something he knows that I don't? What places are we going to?

Chorley in about 3 years.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:Is there something he knows that I don't? What places are we going to?

Chorley in about 3 years.

You might be right Nat- after Saturdays lacklustre performance I can't see any upward momentum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum