Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker

+7
Bernard Dennis Park
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
largehat
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With all the sympathy and media attention surrounding the Fabrice Muamba incident, we've overlooked another of our players that deserves some sympathy and love. Step forward our ex-captain Nigel Reo-Coker.

Within hours of relegation this upstanding citizen and loyal servant decided to hand in his notice, claiming he was too good for Championship football.

Unfortunately it's not gone how old Nigel had hoped. Instead of offers from Liverpool, Spurs and Man City he has received, er, no offers at all and is still without a club. This is a disgrace, surely Nigel should be captain of Barcelona or Real Madrid?

Please leave your messages of sympathy on this thread, Nigel deserves our support and love after his efforts last season plunged us into the second tier of English football.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deserves everything he gets (or doesn't get in this case)!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ok F U Nigel

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I am hoping Nigel finds his way to the expensive mistakes thread and posts about being too eager to rip up a 40,000 pound per week contract before going on 3 months' holiday.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We're gonna miss having a player in the mix that gives away possession regularly then bollocks everyone else for it.

Good luck, Nige.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Be happy, Nige.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I miss seeing the way only half your mouth moves when you speak.

R.I.P. Nige.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I liked him.

Hope he finds a club.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I liked him.

Hope he finds a club.

Only thing stopping him finding a club is his wage demands. Liked his effort and the fact he gave his all, but technically he was as shit as the rest. That said I'd take him back having seen out midfield so far this season.

Good luck nige!

10Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 15:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope he finds a club.

You like that he handed in his notice hours after relegation?

11Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Hope he finds a club.

You like that he handed in his notice hours after relegation?

I think i said plenty in the original thread. But frankly i wasn't that bothered.

12Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I think i said plenty in the original thread. But frankly i wasn't that bothered.

You're no football fan. I bet you have more passion for fairy cakes. I demand you delete yourself from this site.

13Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You're no football fan. I bet you have more passion for fairy cakes. I demand you delete yourself from this site.

I just don't think it's something worth worrying about.

I'd have more pissed off if it was Holden or Mark Davies who'd signed a lengthy contract.

NRC had that option in his contract and he took it... oh well.

14Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I am as nonplussed as our Nige must be at his still being without a club. Maybe Gretsky can put in a good word for him at Kayserispor.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

My problem isn't so much him walking away, but the timing of his transfer request, less than 24 hours after we were relegated.

16Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 16:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

My problem isn't so much him walking away, but the timing of his transfer request, less than 24 hours after we were relegated.

Again, not really bothered.

If anything it's a good thing, he didn't have the club in his thinking, so i'd rather he quit quickly rather than pissing about.

17Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 22:21

Clever bloke that Reo_Coker, he;d rather have no club than play for Bolton.

18Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 22:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bolton Hater wrote:Clever bloke that Reo_Coker, he;d rather have no club than play for Bolton.

Or Blackburn.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

19Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Thu Aug 23 2012, 23:07

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I hope he stands in dog poo tomorrow morning

20Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Empty Re: Messages of Sympathy For Reo-Coker Fri Aug 24 2012, 09:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They had a little video article on Sky Sports news with him boxing and exercising - basically self promoting becuase he still doesnt have a club

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum