Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BluMarble Day

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BluMarble Day Empty BluMarble Day Sat Sep 01 2018, 14:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well this is the day that many of the hard core anti-Anderson's have been saying for some time that the club will hit the financial rocks as they have held a firm belief (wrongly - as I have pointed out several times in the past!) that BluMarble will demand it's money - as we only had to the end of August (yesterday) to repay the loan in full - according to them.

Well one of us will be proved right about today and my money is on me and not the likes of twitters/Bolton News commenters - Smurf, Shortland, Howell, and their associated Anderson hater friends!

2BluMarble Day Empty Re: BluMarble Day Sat Sep 01 2018, 14:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Well this is the day that many of the hard core anti-Anderson's have been saying for some time that the club will hit the financial rocks as they have held a firm belief (wrongly - as I have pointed out several times in the past!) that BluMarble will demand it's money - as we only had to the end of August (yesterday) to repay the loan in full - according to them.

Well one of us will be proved right about today and my money is on me and not the likes of twitters/Bolton News commenters - Smurf, Shortland, Howell, and their associated Anderson hater friends!

I don't doubt that an arrangement will be made, but it does mean that the debt and interest will be hanging around for the foreseeable.

3BluMarble Day Empty Re: BluMarble Day Sat Sep 01 2018, 14:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Well this is the day that many of the hard core anti-Anderson's have been saying for some time that the club will hit the financial rocks as they have held a firm belief (wrongly - as I have pointed out several times in the past!) that BluMarble will demand it's money - as we only had to the end of August (yesterday) to repay the loan in full - according to them.

I don't doubt that an arrangement will be made, but it does mean that the debt and interest will be hanging around for the foreseeable.

An arrangement has already been agreed and is contained in the auditors notes in the last published accounts - which I have pointed out several times before.

It still doesn't stop the anti-Anderson's spout total bollocks about BluMarble having to be settled in full by yesterday or it will be financial catastrophe for the club leading to points deductions and Administration, etc, etc.

For all we know KA may have arranged to clear the BluMarble debt anyway - even if it means taking on new borrowing but on better terms.

4BluMarble Day Empty Re: BluMarble Day Sat Sep 01 2018, 18:33

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

An arrangement has already been agreed and is contained in the auditors notes in the last published accounts - which I have pointed out several times before.

It still doesn't stop the anti-Anderson's spout total bollocks about BluMarble having to be settled in full by yesterday or it will be financial catastrophe for the club leading to points deductions and Administration, etc, etc.

For all we know KA may have arranged to clear the BluMarble debt anyway - even if it means taking on new borrowing but on better terms.
Have to agree with Sluffy. I await the next couple of chairman's reports with interest.

Can't believe a finance company would just demand all the money paid in full when the general business is doing fine.

We'll wait and see

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum