Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was The Sun Right To Post Naked Photos?

+8
doffcocker
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Reebok_Rebel
Numpty 28723
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Was The Sun Right To Post Naked Photos? Empty Was The Sun Right To Post Naked Photos? Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Sun has printed some naked photos of Prince Harry at a private party, after they'd been widely available on the internet for 48 hours or so.

Personally, I think it's a disgrace. What you do at a private party should stay private unless it is illegal. Being naked after a few drinks is not illegal.

Shame on anyone sad enough to buy the Sun this morning.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't care less tbh.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't see why that Windsor brat should get treated any differently to any other famous person. The Sun is happy to invade the privacy of anyone if it will sell more newspapers, I'm glad they haven't made an exception for this silver spoon wanker.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I don't see why that Windsor brat should get treated any differently to any other famous person. The Sun is happy to invade the privacy of anyone if it will sell more newspapers, I'm glad they haven't made an exception for this silver spoon wanker.

You can't help which family you were born into. He seems a decent bloke to be fair, why should these pictures be in the public domain just because he's royalty?

I'm a bit of a celebrity in these parts, would it be fair to print photos of me at the hair removal clinic?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:I don't see why that Windsor brat should get treated any differently to any other famous person. The Sun is happy to invade the privacy of anyone if it will sell more newspapers, I'm glad they haven't made an exception for this silver spoon wanker.

You can't help which family you were born into. He seems a decent bloke to be fair, why should these pictures be in the public domain just because he's royalty?

I'm a bit of a celebrity in these parts, would it be fair to print photos of me at the hair removal clinic?

I'll happily publish the picture of you getting a wax.

Was The Sun Right To Post Naked Photos? 125496_f520

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No to be honest I am against tabloid invasion of privacy in general, but I'm of the attitude that if the royal family want to sponge off the rest of us and live a life of privilege the rest of us can only imagine, then I gladly embrace any downside for them. Any other famous person is at risk of being photographed in a compromising situation, he shouldn't be a special case because he emerged from Charles's nutsack.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

They say it's in the public interest.

Is anyone interested?

Me neither.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
No to be honest I am against tabloid invasion of privacy in general, but I'm of the attitude that if the royal family want to sponge off the rest of us and live a life of privilege the rest of us can only imagine, then I gladly embrace any downside for them. Any other famous person is at risk of being photographed in a compromising situation, he shouldn't be a special case because he emerged from Charles's nutsack.

You seem jealous of the Royal Family, why? They may have pots of cash but would you really want their life? They can't set foot outside their front door without twenty people going with them. What sort of life is that?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
You seem jealous of the Royal Family, why? They may have pots of cash but would you really want their life? They can't set foot outside their front door without twenty people going with them. What sort of life is that?

I'm not so much jealous as deeply resentful. I don't want their lifestyle and privilege, and I don't want them to have it either.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Er, I'm not the slightest bit interested, but does it show his crown jewels?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

yes.

you fucked David Nugent... it dont make you a celebrity Rolling Eyes

it proves you are pretentious...

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes, if its what the people want.

Don't see why papers can print whatever they like about celebrities, in many cases ruining lives by printing stories based on lies and assumption but they can't print this.

If he didn't want it printed then he shouldn't have done it.

Not that I care he did do it, fair enough, hes a young lad having fun, but he has to accept that this could be the result.

And Largehat, do you also hate people born into privileged families, or who inherit from relatives? or win the lottery? Would you like to see the abolishment of inheritance and let all go to the government/state as its 'unfair'

Really don't understand this hatred toward the Royal Family, yes they are rich, but its just luck, as is the case with everyone's surroundings. Using that logic poor Africans must be looking at us with utter detest for being born in privilege and not sharing the wealth.

Jealously is a bad trait.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yup.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't know the full story.

All I know is he's been spotted pratting around in a hotel room with no clothes on. If that's all there is to it, I pity anybody that gives a fuck.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

its a publicity stunt by the sun! Its their last chance to do something like this before new rules/laws are introduced through the levenson enquiry!
To be fair most people, if interested, would have already seen the photos yesterday via the internet - so the sun was actually late in printing them!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:its a publicity stunt by the sun!

Couldn't agree more. They know that people don't really care about this issue, they just want the publicity.

The amount of media wankers coming out in support of The Sun over "freedom of the press" is sickening. This isn't freedom of the press, it's about selling newspapers.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lofty_Love wrote:
And Largehat, do you also hate people born into privileged families, or who inherit from relatives? or win the lottery? Would you like to see the abolishment of inheritance and let all go to the government/state as its 'unfair'

It depends on the source of the wealth. If it is the result of belong to a member of the upper class through aristocracy, the old school tie network, and that lot, then yes, fuck 'em all.

If their parents were self made or lottery winners, then no problem.

So the answer to your last question is 'no'.

Lofty Love wrote:
Really don't understand this hatred toward the Royal Family, yes they are rich, but its just luck, as is the case with everyone's surroundings. Using that logic poor Africans must be looking at us with utter detest for being born in privilege and not sharing the wealth.

You might be happy to subsidise a family of parasites to live beyond what you could possibly afford for your own family, and that's your look out, I am not. I would stick them all in council houses tomorrow and let them fend for themselves like the rest of us have to.

What Africans think is a different matter, I can't speak for them.

Lofty Love wrote:
Jealously is a bad trait.

So is being a sucker.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Liz and phil in a council house putting ones wheelie bins out yes please

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Does the Sun have any of his sister-in-law's sister?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

I don't know why Harry's bothered, he has a decent body. Now if those photos had been of bwfc71 it would have shocked the world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum