Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours'

+19
DEANO82
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
GazVickers
MartinBWFC
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Sluffy
y2johnny
rammywhite
Norpig
Travelodge
wanderlust
Growler
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm stunned, having only just heard all this. 

Glad I didn't buy that Ford Cortina Estate off Ken now.

One question,

Have Blue Marble been  completeley payed off ?

Can't believe they have.

Last edited by Cajunboy on Tue Sep 11 2018, 16:10; edited 1 time in total

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alan Nixon
@reluctantnicko
·
20s
Bolton. Blumarble are not the only debtors being sorted out today. Very interesting calls and deals being struck. Something bigger going on here. 

Make of that what you will.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Interesting.

64Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours' - Page 4 Empty gah Tue Sep 11 2018, 16:18

GazVickers

David Ngog
David Ngog

This pair of nonce's want dragging through the streets naked and then left to be arse raped by the town elephants. 

..dunno.. Crying or Very sad bounce ::mad:: ::mad:: Rolling Eyes  Emoji that Lee supermong you window licking Syphilitic wad of monkey spunk!

Apologies in case I am breaking forum rules but fuck me if I run in to those too around the stadium they'll be getting drowned in the bogs.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Looks to have settled down again for now. Likely to see a bit of spin from Anderson claiming the glory shortly and the real details will trickle out over time. However if he's actually paid off BM he's in a decent position as all the remaining creditors are in the impossible position of being held to ransom over the club's future if they want their money paid back at the agreed times.

You really are a know nothing, bitter and twisted individual.

Those major creditors like Davies, Warburton and James are people who KNOW Ken Anderson personally, who have dealings with him, and who have tried to persuade BluMarble that it was against Anderson's interest (and therefore THEIR own interest) to push for Administration and to get KA out, and who have undoubtedly found the additional monies needed to add to Anderson's to pay Blu Marble in full and end this.

Yet you who think you know everything but don't even know Anderson, Davies, Warburton or James in the slightest are pontificating how Anderson now has them over a barrel with their pants down regarding the money owed to them!

You're a complete and utter mentalist.

I hadn't realised that you actually know all about what the creditors are thinking, what pressures are exerted on them, what they said, what they did and where it's going. Oh hang on....you don't.

What I do know is that it's a lot easier to put pressure on creditors that have a vested emotional as well as financial involvement in the business, hence my comment. BM only had a financial interest according to you. Or do you disagree with yourself as well?

So you don't know what the creditors aren't thinking either then!

..as I have said all along, although i have speculated about what that might be

I do know that Davies as written off a further £10 million since Anderson has been in charge and that he's clearly been in close touch with KA as per the numerous comments Ken has made about Eddie.

...he's a real fan and should be knighted for services to BWFC IMO. That said, if he owed me tens of millions I'd be sat on his shoulder 24/7 let alone "be in close touch"

I do know that both Warburton and James have both been highly flexible about the repayment of their loans as per the information contained in the accounts.

.. of course as they have an emotional connection with the club and Warbie's in particular could not countenance the idea of being publicly accused of bringing the club down.

I know Heathcote who are allegedly owed a fraction of what is owed to Davies, Warburton or James has filed papers for liquidation - so don't you think these three major creditors wouldn't be doing something similar if they didn't have knowledge and full trust as to what Anderson is doing in running the business?

...no for the reasons stated above.

It's blindingly obvious they know what they are doing for the best for themselves

..as opposed trying to keep the club afloat? No it's not at all obvious. 

and that is by continuing to back Anderson - and not to continue to be shafted by him as you've somehow got it locked in your head is to what you believe is happening.

Sword of Damocles. Ask for your money back and we'll kill the baby.

As for your last sentence I haven't the foggiest as to what you are saying.

It's about real business in the real world so don't you worry about it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Norpig wrote:There are lots of people in both camps as far as i can see and everyone is entitled to an opinion, calling someone a mentalist when it should just be a debate doesn't help does it?

I myself have no real problem with KA but he does seem to play fast and loose with the club at times.

You can't debate with Wanderlust he's a complete closed book when it comes to Anderson.

He's basically called him a crook from the outset and continues to do so/implies it even now.

He simply won't recognise that EVERYBODY in authority and ALL the major creditors who have had dealings with Anderson ranging from the EFL, Courts, Liquidator of Holdsworth company, Eddie Davies, have all each and individually all sided or ruled for KA being the best option for the club.

Wanderlust just keeps totally blinkered to everything and everyone else and pours out his uniformed, opinionated agenda and bile that he's right and Anderson is out to simply plunder the club - never even met the man!

He's not alone, there's plenty of twitter numpties out there but if it comes down to simple reasoning as to who do you believe more, the people who actually know him, and those in authority, all of whom has backed him/ invested in him, or someone who has probably never even been in the same town as Anderson let alone being in the same room and spoken to him, who would you say is best place to judge the man?

Surely you'd have to be a mentalist not to consider you might be wrong about this when the loudest voices on your side are from teenage twitter keyboard warriors - and himself!
Ignoring your diatribe for now, what evidence do you have to prove what you are saying that these parties "sided with or ruled for KA"? 

Surely the EFL wouldn't be involved anyway if an agreement was made?
Surely the Courts primary role is to seek dispute resolution and simply showed willing to allow a little extra time to do just that?
Surely BM saw the best solution as one where they get paid and get out of Dodge?
Surely Edwin has and has always had an emotional involvement with the club and would prefer not to go into administration?

You draw all these conclusions out of thin air without thinking it through and then have the audacity to put your own spin on it - and throw a few insults in for good measure. So on that note - you really are a dick.

The EFL is the governing body for Christ sake!  If they thought things were massively wrong at the club they have the power to throw us out of the league and impose major financially penalties against us!

Seeing that we are not even under an embargo then it shows they have no concerns over how Ken has run the club over the last three years.

There are always TWO parties in court and on every occasion it has always been Anderson that has walked away victorious - not bad for someone who you clearly see as the one in the wrong on every single occasion.

BM did what they had to do and KA did what he had to do.  Looks like they both ended up with what they wanted to me.

Davies might be a bit soft with his money but I doubt James or Warburton expects to be writing off any of their loans - yet they still back KA 100% it appears.

Yes you are right, I don't know what's going on but I have a brain in my head and I can see how those who personally know KA and have dealings with him via being the major creditors, the sports governing body and representatives of the states judicial and/or revenue services deal with him - and they all side with him.

Strange that they all most be wrong then and you right don't you think?

Anderson being such an asset striper and all that in your eyes!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Looks to have settled down again for now. Likely to see a bit of spin from Anderson claiming the glory shortly and the real details will trickle out over time. However if he's actually paid off BM he's in a decent position as all the remaining creditors are in the impossible position of being held to ransom over the club's future if they want their money paid back at the agreed times.

You really are a know nothing, bitter and twisted individual.

Those major creditors like Davies, Warburton and James are people who KNOW Ken Anderson personally, who have dealings with him, and who have tried to persuade BluMarble that it was against Anderson's interest (and therefore THEIR own interest) to push for Administration and to get KA out, and who have undoubtedly found the additional monies needed to add to Anderson's to pay Blu Marble in full and end this.

Yet you who think you know everything but don't even know Anderson, Davies, Warburton or James in the slightest are pontificating how Anderson now has them over a barrel with their pants down regarding the money owed to them!

You're a complete and utter mentalist.

I hadn't realised that you actually know all about what the creditors are thinking, what pressures are exerted on them, what they said, what they did and where it's going. Oh hang on....you don't.

What I do know is that it's a lot easier to put pressure on creditors that have a vested emotional as well as financial involvement in the business, hence my comment. BM only had a financial interest according to you. Or do you disagree with yourself as well?

So you don't know what the creditors aren't thinking either then!

..as I have said all along, although i have speculated about what that might be

I do know that Davies as written off a further £10 million since Anderson has been in charge and that he's clearly been in close touch with KA as per the numerous comments Ken has made about Eddie.

...he's a real fan and should be knighted for services to BWFC IMO. That said, if he owed me tens of millions I'd be sat on his shoulder 24/7 let alone "be in close touch"

I do know that both Warburton and James have both been highly flexible about the repayment of their loans as per the information contained in the accounts.

.. of course as they have an emotional connection with the club and Warbie's in particular could not countenance the idea of being publicly accused of bringing the club down.

I know Heathcote who are allegedly owed a fraction of what is owed to Davies, Warburton or James has filed papers for liquidation - so don't you think these three major creditors wouldn't be doing something similar if they didn't have knowledge and full trust as to what Anderson is doing in running the business?

...no for the reasons stated above.

It's blindingly obvious they know what they are doing for the best for themselves

..as opposed trying to keep the club afloat? No it's not at all obvious. 

and that is by continuing to back Anderson - and not to continue to be shafted by him as you've somehow got it locked in your head is to what you believe is happening.

Sword of Damocles. Ask for your money back and we'll kill the baby.

As for your last sentence I haven't the foggiest as to what you are saying.

It's about real business in the real world so don't you worry about it.

You clearly have issues.

No point in continuing spelling out the reality if you simply want to stay in the world inside your head.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

GazVickers wrote:This pair of nonce's want dragging through the streets naked and then left to be arse raped by the town elephants. 

..dunno.. Crying or Very sad bounce ::mad:: ::mad:: Rolling Eyes  Emoji that Lee supermong you window licking Syphilitic wad of monkey spunk!

Apologies in case I am breaking forum rules but fuck me if I run in to those too around the stadium they'll be getting drowned in the bogs.
4 posts in and a potential ban coming your way Gaz  Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Think what you like about Ken, but one thing's for sure, without him there probably wouldn't be a BWFC to support.

:clap:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

GazVickers wrote:This pair of nonce's want dragging through the streets naked and then left to be arse raped by the town elephants. 

Look Wanderlust, another poster on your side!

How can we pro-Anderson's possibly deal with your combined well thought out views and opinions on this matter.

Surely you must both be right...

...or complete and utter plant pots!

Rolling Eyes

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are going to be differing opinions on what has gone on. It's rubbish that the club has been tarnished with the minutes from administration again. But we are still here (at the moment).

I think we can sensibly debate our differing opinions without the name calling.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marc Isles wrote:I'm hearing the money has now arrived in the accounts but there is still an issue with paperwork. Extremely confident that there will be no administration.

BUT - as a few of you will be aware if you use Twitter - it seems there may be more going on. I'm currently checking this all out.

Marc Isles wrote:As I mentioned earlier, there was some financial assistance in the end. Local businessman Michael James 'topped up' the funding to get the deal over the line, I am informed.

So it appears funds topped up from Prescot Business Park Ltd - have we sold land, or is this a loan?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Look Wanderlust, another poster on your side!
Excellent. Do we get a prize for passing the thirty thousand mark?

Meanwhile, lots of stuff going around on Twatter since James realised he'd lose money if we went into admin and decided to prop up Anderson by topping up the payment. Rumours include that multiple debts are being addressed simultaneously including Heathcote's - which may be clearing the decks for a certain US billionaire investor with a track record of turning businesses around to step in in and oust the Andersons. Rumours suggest he'd have preferred to buy from the receiver and with Anderson gone, but it seems he hasn't walked away just yet so there's still hope.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've heard it all now, a fan on twitter has told me to wake up because Ken is in it for one person only.

Who would have thought a business man is in it to make money. ..dunno..

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just remember who took the BluMarble loan out in the first place!!!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Marc Isles wrote:I'm hearing the money has now arrived in the accounts but there is still an issue with paperwork. Extremely confident that there will be no administration.

BUT - as a few of you will be aware if you use Twitter - it seems there may be more going on. I'm currently checking this all out.

Marc Isles wrote:As I mentioned earlier, there was some financial assistance in the end. Local businessman Michael James 'topped up' the funding to get the deal over the line, I am informed.

So it appears funds topped up from Prescot Business Park Ltd - have we sold land, or is this a loan?

If we had sold something then we would have the money and therefore we would have put it in - therefore it must be a loan, maybe secured against an asset perhaps?

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

If we had sold something then we would have the money and therefore we would have put it in - therefore it must be a loan, maybe secured against an asset perhaps?

Marc Iles said the money was a small percentage of what was owed, doubt it's been secured against anything.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I've heard it all now, a fan on twitter has told me to wake up because Ken is in it for one person only.

Who would have thought a business man is in it to make money. ..dunno..

It just shows the staggering amount of ignorance out there.

That's why I've been trying so hard to stop it engulfing Nuts.

People ARE entitled to their own opinions but constant claims that the owner is some sort of a thief and without any proof to back it up, nor any willingness to even considered changing their minds despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary have to be challenged.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Marc Iles said the money was a small percentage of what was owed, doubt it's been secured against anything.

Apparantly other debts being sorted too...

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Who is the American Billionaire   waiting to pounce? 

Or is that all bollocks?

Last edited by Cajunboy on Tue Sep 11 2018, 17:22; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum