Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Golovkin v Alvarez - the rematch

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Golovkin v Alvarez - the rematch Empty Golovkin v Alvarez - the rematch Fri Sep 14 2018, 13:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could be the fight of the century this one. Golovkin was robbed by a very dubious scorecard in the first meeting last year and then the scheduled rematch was postponed when Canelo was given a 6 month ban for necking clenbuterol (ostensibly taken for asthma but often used for weight loss)
Golovkin is an excellent fighter and is very pissed off with Alvarez so there may be a bit of grudge going into this one. Should be a cracker and I'll be backing Glolovkin to set the record straight.

2Golovkin v Alvarez - the rematch Empty Re: Golovkin v Alvarez - the rematch Fri Sep 14 2018, 14:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Canelo to beat the old man.

Then a further match up next year.

3Golovkin v Alvarez - the rematch Empty Re: Golovkin v Alvarez - the rematch Fri Sep 14 2018, 15:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not paying to watch this again after the last stitch up. It was never a draw last time and how one judge had 118-110 for Canelo i'll never know. I thought GGG edged it by a couple of rounds last time.

4Golovkin v Alvarez - the rematch Empty Re: Golovkin v Alvarez - the rematch Sun Sep 16 2018, 08:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy wrote:Canelo to beat the old man.

Then a further match up next year.

Golovkin v Alvarez - the rematch _103450889_1canman

Canelo wins.

Already talk of a rematch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/45538350

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum