Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Town and District » SEX FOR SALE: Lifting the lid on the seedy international sex trade in Bolton

SEX FOR SALE: Lifting the lid on the seedy international sex trade in Bolton

+3
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:I thought i was the only getting these? Didn't like the skid mark in last weeks by the way.

Sorry about that but I was busy, sluffy kindly stepped in to help me out.

Laughing

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:I thought i was the only getting these? Didn't like the skid mark in last weeks by the way.

Sorry about that but I was busy, sluffy kindly stepped in to help me out.
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo



SEX FOR SALE: Lifting the lid on the seedy international sex trade in Bolton - Page 2 46623854_1874896682626108_8837188355922853888_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

I see Nat's taken this thread seriously go girl.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was taken before my boob job.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't pay for sex, at least I don't think I do. With that said there was an all girl shopping trip a few weeks ago that left my wallet thinner than Phil Parkinson's tactical manual! affraid

The "reward" was nice though. Twisted Evil

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I don't pay for sex, at least I don't think I do. With that said there was an all girl shopping trip a few weeks ago that left my wallet thinner than Phil Parkinson's tactical manual! affraid

The "reward" was nice though. Twisted Evil

Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I don't pay for sex, at least I don't think I do. With that said there was an all girl shopping trip a few weeks ago that left my wallet thinner than Phil Parkinson's tactical manual! affraid

The "reward" was nice though. Twisted Evil

I really think you need to re-write that.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find it shocking to discover that I'm the only normal poster on here. Neutral

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I find it shocking to discover that I'm the only normal poster on here. Neutral

There’s definitely nothing normal about you Boncey. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I find it shocking to discover that I'm the only normal poster on here. Neutral

There’s definitely nothing normal about you Boncey. Very Happy
Thanks KP. I'll root some old socks out and post them on. Special delivery. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I find it shocking to discover that I'm the only normal poster on here. Neutral

There’s definitely nothing normal about you Boncey. Very Happy
Thanks KP. I'll root some old socks out and post them on. Special delivery. Very Happy

lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum