Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brentford 1-0 BWFC

+12
xmiles
Growler
observer
Sluffy
Cajunboy
matty48
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
wanderlust
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 14:45

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fuck me, Vela has his best game in ages against Leeds and is put straight back on the bench.

Parky out.
Yup... MOTM last week benched this week... take a seat in the stands Parky.

22Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 15:01

Madness to drop Vela. Other than that it’s the right lineup for me.

23Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 16:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-0 down which is no surprise!

24Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 16:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only 39% possession so far as well according to BBC.

We may as well just go down now and have done with it!

25Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 17:11

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

9 matches on from Ken's "results must improve with immediate effect" Parky has drawn 2 and lost 7 of them.

26Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 17:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another poor result against a struggling team.

Ken has to be brave and get rid of Parky, 1 win in 19 is fooking disgraceful at any level. There simply isn't any attacking intent, surely the whole point of football. I don't care if he promotes the tea lady to take charge, the only way to change things is to change the manager. You could pick a random person off the street and I bet they could get 1 win from the next 19 games.

The dropping of Vela sums up everything about Parky's management. Vela played well last week but finds himself on the bench at Brentford. Where is the incentive to play well if that's what happens?

Parky is lucky that our financial problems mask just how incompetent he is at this level, get rid Ken and let's have a new man in charge against Rotherham. Give us someone to get behind.

27Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 17:30

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I made the point earlier to a mate, Vela was close to a motm last week, then this week dropped, on numerous occasions he has done this to decent performing players, yet Buckley is undroppable in that fuckwits eyes, Parkinson is just as depressing as his so called football style, just fuck off and manage lower down the food chain you incompetent tw@t.

28Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Does any body know when we last had a run of results as bad as this?

We are halfway to equalling the worst run ever in 1902-03 of 26 consecutive games without a win and if Parkinson stays I can't see us winning again this season. Sad

29Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:33

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:Does any body know when we last had a run of results as bad as this?

We are halfway to equalling the worst run ever in 1902-03 of 26 consecutive games without a win and if Parkinson stays I can't see us winning again this season. Sad
It wasn't this bad under Lennon's last season here, I don't think ANY team has had a worse run of results as we have and kept their manager, what Ken needs to ask himself is it worth losing the £5m Championship payments by sticking with this inept clown?

30Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:34

Which suggests changing manager would make a difference? Dreamland, this team just isn’t up to it.

31Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Which suggests changing manager would make a difference?

It certainly wouldn't hurt.

32Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:42

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well everybody on all forums and people I know want Parkinson gone, and that includes mates of mine who were his biggest allies earlier in the season, so yes changing manager will change the mindset of the fans.

33Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:44

True at this point Nat. Without investment I think we’re down either way though, the overarching issue is a lack of quality.

Last edited by T.R.O.Y on Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:45; edited 1 time in total

34Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:44

MartinBWFC wrote:Well everybody on all forums and people I know want Parkinson gone, and that includes mates of mine who were his biggest allies earlier in the season, so yes changing manager will change the mindset of the fans.

Mindset of the fans is of course the main contributing factor to performances on the pitch.

35Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:True at this point. Without investment I think we’re down either way though, the overarching issue is a lack of quality.

This team, motivated and with a more attacking purpose is quite capable of finishing 4th bottom.

There are players in this squad with Premier League experience who are playing like Sunday league players. They might lose a yard a two over time, but do you lose the ability to pass a ball 5 yards as well?

36Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 18:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Mindset of the fans is of course the main contributing factor to performances on the pitch.

It plays a part.

37Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 19:03

Natasha Whittam wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:True at this point. Without investment I think we’re down either way though, the overarching issue is a lack of quality.

This team, motivated and with a more attacking purpose is quite capable of finishing 4th bottom.

There are players in this squad with Premier League experience who are playing like Sunday league players. They might lose a yard a two over time, but do you lose the ability to pass a ball 5 yards as well?

Don’t disagree with you about underperforming, tough to argue with that when we’re this poor. But seriously who in this team has performed noticeably better in recent years? I can’t name a single player.

38Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 19:26

Natasha Whittam wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Mindset of the fans is of course the main contributing factor to performances on the pitch.

It plays a part.

No it really doesn’t.

39Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 19:29

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

S2D2= Same Shit, Different Day

40Brentford 1-0 BWFC - Page 2 Empty Re: Brentford 1-0 BWFC Sat Dec 22 2018, 20:05

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Broken man, or just a fuckwit that doesn't have a clue?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum