Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hull 6-0 Bolton

+14
observer
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
rammywhite
boltonbonce
doffcocker
Sluffy
Cajunboy
karlypants
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 18:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:What a game to choose to go to...::seething::

affraid thought you would have had more sense and stayed home and played with the kids! Very Happy

22Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 18:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Hardly he is to blame to everything rotten at this club currently.

Where would we be if King Ken didn’t buy the club? scratch

23Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 18:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A mod goes to a game for the first time this decade and all we get is an 8 word match report.

Embarrassing.

24Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 18:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

A mod goes to a game for the first time this decade and all we get is an 8 word match report.

Embarrassing.

I completely agree. BTID should have ended it with the word shit and made it 9 words!

25Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 18:44

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

0 shots on target AGAIN and only 4 shots overall, Hull had 20 with 10 on target, shouts from the away fans of Parkinson out, surely Ken has to listen to the fans now, don't let this man anywhere near recruitment he has to go tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

26Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 18:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Report: Hull City 6-0 Bolton Wanderers

Bolton Wanderers succumbed to a heavy defeat at the KCOM Stadium after Hull City netted six goals without reply.

Goals from Kamil Grosicki (2), Chris Martin, Jarrod Bowen, Evandro and Nouha Dicko ensured it was a day to forget on the east coast.

Team News

Phil Parkinson made just the one change from the side that drew against Stoke City at the weekend. Gary O’Neil, who scored the Boxing Day winner against Rotherham United, returned to the starting XI at the expense of on loan Joe Williams.

First Half

An acrobatic overhead kick from Clayton Donaldson after six minutes brought about the game’s first chance.

A ball into the box from O’Neil’s free-kick found the head of Mark Beevers who teed up the big frontman, but his effort went wide of David Marshall’s goal.

Possession was evenly split during the first 20 minutes with the Wanderers defence doing a grand job whenever Hull ventured into the box.

Ben Alnwick was pressed into action for the first time when he got down low to save a strike from Jarrod Bowen who broke into the box after some patient build up play.

A loose pass from Donaldson found its way to Evandro whose powerful drive was defelcted for a corner.

From the resulting kick, Chris Martin saw a close range effort rebound off a Wanderers player for another corner kick.

The hosts were stepping up the pressure and took the lead through Kami Grosicki who drilled the ball into the roof of the net from close range after Wanderers were unable to clear a throw-in from the right hand side.

Wanderers earned a free-kick after Kingsley brought down Donaldson who threatened to charge on goal.

From the resulting set-piece, taken by O’Neil, Beevers headed wide.

Moments later and Donaldson had a glorious chance to equalise for the visitors. Grounds ran to the by-line after receiving the ball from Ameobi on the left and put it in the path of the big striker who placed the ball wide with only Marshall to beat.

Second Half

Erhun Oztumer replaced Marc Wilson for the start of the second half as Wanderers aimed to find their way back into the game.

Hull hadn’t lost any of their attacking impetus and were themselves looking to increase their lead.

The dangerous Grosicki went close with a 25 yard free kick that just dipped over the cross bar after Vela was harshly penalised.

A lovely ball from Oztumer almost put O’Neil in with a chance but the midfielder wasn’t able to connect despite his valiant attempt.

The hosts doubled their advantage through Evandro who curled his right-footed effort past Alnwick after he burst into the box just after the hour mark.

Less than a minute later and two became three after Grosicki was allowed to run and guide his strike beyond Alnwick from 20 yards.

Parkinson immediately made another change by bringing on Craig Noone for Donaldson.

The hosts hit a fourth through Chris Martin who converted an easy chance from close range.

Hull were on fire and only the foot of Alnwick prevented Grosicki from getting his hat-trick.

A chance of a consolation goal for Wanderers was wasted when Noone’s 20 yard free kick went high over Marshall’s cross bar.

Meanwhile, at the other end, Alnwick’s cross bar prevented Martin getting his second and Hull’s fifth after he latched on to a superb pass from Grosicki. A goalmouth scramble ensued and the hands of Alnwick and the head of Beevers prevented another goal from being scored.

The fifth soon came after Vela lost possession deep in his own half with Bowen getting hold of the ball and powering past Alnwick who had no chance.

Bowen headed over from close range after another pinpoint cross from Grosicki reached him.

Substitute Nouha Dicko then headed home a sixth from close range to cap off a difficult afternoon for the Whites.

Full Time

Bolton Wanderers: Alnwick, Lowe, Grounds, Vela, Beevers, Wheater (C), Wilson (Oztumer HT), Donaldson (Noone 64), Doidge, Ameobi, (Olkowski 82) O’Neil

Subs Not Used: Matthews, Hobbs, Murphy, Magennis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

27Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 18:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't wait to hear the Alan Houghton view. I bet even he's sorting through his bed sheets. Cool

28Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 18:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Can't wait to hear the Alan Houghton view. I bet even he's sorting through his bed sheets. Cool

Don't worry Bonce, I will make sure it's up there when it's available. Razz

29Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 19:00

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a load of bollocks he spouts, never admits ineptness and back handedly blames the players, no it's your fucking neanderthal tactics you fucking goon.

30Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 19:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:What a load of bollocks he spouts, never admits ineptness and back handedly blames the players, no it's your fucking neanderthal tactics you fucking goon.

While I think it's time for him to go, you don't lose 6-0 just because of tactics.

The players have to take the majority of the blame.

31Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 19:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:What a load of bollocks he spouts, never admits ineptness and back handedly blames the players, no it's your fucking neanderthal tactics you fucking goon.

While I think it's time for him to go, you don't lose 6-0 just because of tactics.

The players are at a low point with absolutely fuck all morale with Parky in charge.

32Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 19:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It has everything to do with tactics, we were cut open in midfield today by his set up, all their goals came from them carving us up down the middle, now that's him having round pegs in square holes i.e Vela is not nor ever will be a central midfield player.

33Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:It has everything to do with tactics, we were cut open in midfield today by his set up, all their goals came from them carving us up down the middle, now that's him having round pegs in square holes i.e Vela is not nor ever will be a central midfield player.

I know you dislike the manager, but the players are equally culpable. The manager can't be blamed for defensive howlers and forwards skying shots from 6 yards out.

He should go, but the players should all be sacked as well.

34Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 19:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I know you dislike the manager, but the players are equally culpable. The manager can't be blamed for defensive howlers and forwards skying shots from 6 yards out.

He should go, but the players should all be sacked as well.
I'm willing to bet that with a decent manager, these players when set up correctly could finish well outside the bottom 3, keep this clown and we'll be stuck there.

35Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 19:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:I'm willing to bet that with a decent manager, these players when set up correctly could finish well outside the bottom 3, keep this clown and we'll be stuck there.

I totally agree, but if a striker who was previously hitting row Z suddenly starts hitting the back of the net, that player was under-performing. And that isn't about tactics.

36Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 19:58

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm with Nat on this. I believe phil should go immediately but the players are NOT earning their wage regardless of tactics and how they set up. Frankly I'm even wondering how they dare to complain about being paid late when they perform so badly. In my opinion they too should be sacked for gross incompetence and replaced by people who at least look like they care.

37Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 20:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Match report.  We were shite.

38Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 20:16

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whoevers in charge of Nuts banners please fucking change the present one, it's sickening.

39Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 20:30

MartinBWFC wrote:Whoevers in charge of Nuts banners please fucking change the present one, it's sickening.

Parky deserves respect for the way he’s handled a very testing situation at the club, you need to calm down.

Second half sounded abysmal, we need new faces in a January one way or another.

40Hull 6-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hull 6-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2019, 20:37

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

T.R.O.Y wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Whoevers in charge of Nuts banners please fucking change the present one, it's sickening.

Parky deserves respect for the way he’s handled a very testing situation at the club, you need to calm down.

Second half sounded abysmal, we need new faces in a January one way or another.
Starting with a replacement for Parkinson  Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum