Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam Le Fondre

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adam Le Fondre Empty Adam Le Fondre Sun Dec 30 2018, 19:53

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Watched ALF score two more goals for Sydney FC, top scorer in the a-league now, nice one Parky !!!! Mad Mad Mad

2Adam Le Fondre Empty Re: Adam Le Fondre Sun Dec 30 2018, 20:07

KA on ALF leaving:

“Phil Parkinson was asked by Le Fondre on Monday to cancel the remaining months of his contract and Anderson says the decision to accept was also down to him.

“For someone of Adam’s age it is an incredible offer and I feel it would have been very wrong of me to stand in his way,” he said.

“Phil spoke to me and I think there was every chance he (Le Fondre) would have been involved at Leeds United.

“But I took the stance that it was an opportunity of a lifetime for a player and his family, a new experience. And gave it my blessing.”

3Adam Le Fondre Empty Re: Adam Le Fondre Sun Dec 30 2018, 20:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The club is bigger than one player. He signed a contract, he should have been told to stay.

It's a huge mistake seeing as I can't remember the last time one of our "strikers" scored a goal.

4Adam Le Fondre Empty Re: Adam Le Fondre Sun Dec 30 2018, 21:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remember when we had genuinely talented players at the club like michael Johansen.

5Adam Le Fondre Empty Re: Adam Le Fondre Wed Jan 02 2019, 19:22

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We let his contract run down and then tried frantically to get him to stay when it was too late.

6Adam Le Fondre Empty Re: Adam Le Fondre Fri Jul 28 2023, 08:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After his big Australian adventure, ALF is back having joined Hibs to play alongside another ex-Wanderer Christian Doidge.

Both featured in the Europa Conference qualifying round this week where Hibs were beaten by an unfancied Andorran side...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum