Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 33]

341brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 12:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:UKIP smell blood and are making a big push in the local elections, i have a feeling they may get a lot of seats.
Hope not. How can anyone seriously vote for a party that embraces Tommy Robinson?

UKIP are the arsehole of British politics.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/behead-the-political-class-ukip-and-tommy-robinson-prepare-for-euro-elections-paris-gourtsoyannis-1-4902112

342brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 12:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

“UKIP are the arsehole of British politics.”

I would have said the conservatives to be fair Bonce. :biggrin:

343brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 13:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:“UKIP are the arsehole of British politics.”

I would have said the conservatives to be fair Bonce. :biggrin:
No KP. They'd be in the vicinity of the arsehole. But serving a more feminine purpose. Smile

344brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 13:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:UKIP smell blood and are making a big push in the local elections, i have a feeling they may get a lot of seats.

They don't have any members and the candidate pool is likely to be appalling plus no money.

345brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 13:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

When the dust has settled i expect it will still be a Tory gov't  i see labour as totally unelectable even as bad as this tory mess is they will change a few faces and scrape by can't see anything else.

346brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 13:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

They don't have any members and the candidate pool is likely to be appalling plus no money.
 They are putting up candidates in lots of areas and will be hoping for the kind of protest votes they got when they first started out.

347brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 13:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think brexit is not going to happen now all this delay crap is leading to the betrayal of the 17.4 million voters well it's already happened has it not we didn't leave.

348brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 19:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote:I see Xmiles and TROY have gone quiet.

I would have thought they would have been jumping for joy due to the fact that the government have fucked brexit up and will most likely be staying in the EU which was no doubt May's secret plan all along!

I haven't commented for two reasons.

First I am just repeating myself. Everybody knows what I think about it.

Secondly even I can't believe how awful May is. Her only tactic, if you can even call it that, is to keep doing the same thing and delaying matters as long as possible. Look at the latest fiasco - inviting Labour to engage in two days worth of discussions which turn out to be meaningless because she won't change or compromise on anything. That is not negotiation. The woman is an idiot.

Last edited by xmiles on Fri Apr 05 2019, 21:33; edited 1 time in total

349brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 20:15

I would have thought they would have been jumping for joy due to the fact that the government have fucked brexit up and will most likely be staying in the EU which was no doubt May's secret plan all along!

You’re just showing how basic your own political views are with comments like this.

Nobody could possible be happy with this situation, regardless of what side they’re on.

Staying in the EU is also not my preferred outcome (as I’ve reiterated on this thread before), I think the vote should be respected - but there’s zero justification for the damaging Brexit being pushed by the right.

350brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 10:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
You’re just showing how basic your own political views are with comments like this.

Had to laugh at that. Laughing

351brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 10:42

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

xmiles wrote:Even I can't believe how awful May is. Her only tactic, if you can even call it that, is to keep doing the same thing and delaying matters as long as possible. Look at the latest fiasco - inviting Labour to engage in two days worth of discussions which turn out to be meaningless because she won't change or compromise on anything. That is not negotiation. The woman is an idiot.
Whilst on the other side of the world, the NZ pm shows exactly how to govern a country. She has the whole population united behind her and is receiving plaudits from around the world

Jacinda Ardern has not put a foot wrong;   Mrs. May has not put a foot right.....

If we did crash out with no deal, who in their right mind would trust May or any of her ghastly cabinet to negotiate successful trade deals with the rest of the world?!

352brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 12:03

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just to upset a few of you- roll on the confirmatory referendum where the people of this country will have the democratic right to change their minds  should they choose to and agree to stay in the EU and stop the madness of leaving.

353brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 14:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

I haven't commented for two reasons.

First I am just repeating myself. Everybody knows what I think about it.

Secondly even I can't believe how awful May is. Her only tactic, if you can even call it that, is to keep doing the same thing and delaying matters as long as possible. Look at the latest fiasco - inviting Labour to engage in two days worth of discussions which turn out to be meaningless because she won't change or compromise on anything. That is not negotiation. The woman is an idiot.

Can't argue with that.

354brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 15:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Talking to a 'Cheltenham for Europe' person this morning, and he was telling me that he thinks the PM could be suffering from Aspergers, due to her not being able to change. This Bresit campaign has certainly brought out some very strange people and ideas.

355brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 15:19

For all the talk from Brexiteers that the EU are being unfair with us, Tusk bailed us out with the offer of a year long extension. Time to admit this is a fuck up of our own making and not anyone else's fault?

356brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 16:40

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Ha ha. He's finally come clean about his intentions.

Labour wish to stay in the EU.
Labour never made any secret of that so why has he 'come clean'?

In truth I am totally against Brexit myself but since the country voted for it then it needs to happen unless there's another referendum in which the British people reverse that decision.

Since that's not a practical option at this late date I feel dragging on pointless negotiations for some sort of 'deal' is a complete waste and we should simply exit. If a 'no deal' Brexit is going to be catastrophic then why didn't the Government say that during the campaign? Why are so many "Leavers" now saying we must have a Norway or Canada style deal?

Since you were all so keen on getting out then I think that's exactly what you should get. Britain out of the EU with no ties, deals or cushioning. Then we'll see where all the Leavers are when the crap really hits the fan.

357brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 17:02

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

luckyPeterpiper wrote:

In truth I am totally against Brexit myself but since the country voted for it then it needs to happen unless there's another referendum in which the British people reverse that decision.

Since that's not a practical option at this late date I feel dragging on pointless negotiations for some sort of 'deal' is a complete waste and we should simply exit. If a 'no deal' Brexit is going to be catastrophic then why didn't the Government say that during the campaign? Why are so many "Leavers" now saying we must have a Norway or Canada style deal?

Since you were all so keen on getting out then I think that's exactly what you should get. Britain out of the EU with no ties, deals or cushioning. Then we'll see where all the Leavers are when the crap really hits the fan.

The trouble with this is that everybody will be in the shit not just the people who voted leave based on a deliberately dishonest and corrupt campaign.

Well apart from a few rich bastards who financed the leave campaign who will make lots of money out of it.

358brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 17:26

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

xmiles wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:

The trouble with this is that everybody will be in the shit not just the people who voted leave based on a deliberately dishonest and corrupt campaign.

Well apart from a few rich bastards who financed the leave campaign who will make lots of money out of it.
Agreed, people voted for Boris and Mein Fuhrer Fahrage's Pack of lies not the reality !!

359brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 18:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:

Labour never made any secret of wishing to stay in the EU? 

Sorry?

360brexit - Brexit negotiations - Page 18 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Apr 06 2019, 18:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So parliament voted to go back to the EU and beg them to change their minds over the extension? Now May will be told tofuck Off in 27 languages again.

The minority who still want to leave will whinge and May will try to bring the narrative back to her deal or no deal.

And every excuse under the sun will be given not to accept the will of the people to remain and take a leading role in the EU.

We are so shit we don’t deserve to be in the EU.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum